Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Glenn's Custom Resources Bin

Socuine

@Rory:

> I can learn something from this ;) thanks.

I'm glad that you do. :) However, don't learn from these, I'm making a better one because I kinda rushed these.

Cheers!

**EDIT:**

I updated the first post with renewed styles called Silent Silver and Lightly Gold

@Harris:

> I ask this purely for educational purposes. Why do you use Photoshop and not Fireworks?

Hey.

I can't give you a solid explanation which would help your educational purpose. I always used Photoshop and honestly, I never tried Fireworks. I started working with Photoshop about 8 years ago and that's actually the whole reason why I use Photoshop.

Some say that Photoshop and Fireworks are equally good while some say that Fireworks is better than Photoshop.

You just got to find your twist in one of the packages. Use the one that suits and pleases you the most.

P.S:

Perhaps a good article: http://ezinearticles.com/?Difference-Between-Fireworks-and-Photoshop&id=2316451

@Socuine:

> Hey.
>
> I can't give you a solid explanation which would help your educational purpose. I always used Photoshop and honestly, I never tried Fireworks. I started working with Photoshop about 8 years ago and that's actually the whole reason why I use Photoshop.
>
> Some say that Photoshop and Fireworks are equally good while some say that Fireworks is better than Photoshop.
>
> You just got to find your twist in one of the packages. Use the one that suits and pleases you the most.
>
> P.S:
>
> Perhaps a good article: http://ezinearticles.com/?Difference-Between-Fireworks-and-Photoshop&id=2316451

Well I prefer Fireworks, I just wanted to know why most people use Photoshop.

Edit: This was my leet post.

Their both great tools, I believe they once had very different uses. Photoshop wasn't as popular with web designers in the past because it didn't have vector tools, but it seems all the adobe software are doing what their vector/bitmap counterpart used to uniquely do (including Illustrator).

Also, I'm liking those new designs, the Like buttons are sleek!

@Rory:

> Their both great tools, I believe they once had very different uses. Photoshop wasn't as popular with web designers in the past because it didn't have vector tools, but it seems all the adobe software are doing what their vector/bitmap counterpart used to uniquely do (including Illustrator).
>
> Also, I'm liking those new designs, the Like buttons are sleek!

Agreed to all. Also, I'm glad that you like them.