Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Terraria 1.1

pixelspore

Well my friend brought it over on a USB one time (assuming he pirated it, which is sad because I believe the developers deserve the money and it isn't that much) and I loved it from the start. I definitely love going out and hunting the slime boss or summoning up an eye of cthulhu to pass time, and accidentally spawning an eater of worlds just because I'm trying to get some meteorite. Anyway, I don't have a steam account because when I tried to make one it gave me one of those security things where you must write the letters in the picture and it looked like a cat threw up - there were no discernible letters whatsoever and since then I haven't got round to making it. Anyway so the update is out now? Hmm perhaps I'll make a steam account and get it then. Definitely worthwhile

@DrNova:

> I wish there was a demo. It looks interesting, and I'd like to try it, but its rare for me to buy a game from off the web. Minecraft would be my first and only.  Theres something about a physical copy I cherish.

You can probably find some fan-made hardcopies inside an adorable Terraria-themed box (with Terraria gift codes in them so your steam account can inherit the game).

@Owen:

> But rabbits won't die :C
> unless you turn em evil or it's a blood moon. I think dropping lava on them works too. Probably other ways..

In this new version U ACTUALLY CAN ^^ OH YEAH xD

OMG i played terraria yesterday for whole 5 bloody hours with friend!!!
Btw if anyone want to play in my server just pm ;)
More ppls more fun!

• 1 month later...
Me, Rithy, Eviltyphoon, Typh's friend, Zonova, Zonova's brother and Zonova's brother's friend play on my server, if anybody wants to come and join. It's not up 24/7, but I play it far too often.

The Situation:

Corruption. is. EVERYWHERE. i MEAN, FUCKINGEVERYWHERE.

I'm currently building a fort that I'll surround with lava for protection, then we blow the earth to shit.

We are in Hardmode, with Adamanatine/Cobalt around.

2.121.245.27:7777

We also have a Teamspeak server, that we turn on when we use it.