Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Cube World (Voxel Based, Random Terrain RPG)

SawQuart

@Keebler:

> I hope this game brings about even more voxle sytle games. I love dynamic worlds.

I don't want more voxel games– I just want more VARIETY in voxel based games. Hopefully this will highlight that every blocky game doesn't have to be about building and killing zombies.

That's why I like that other game Wabbit posted too. It's not the same old shit.

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OH MY GOD PETS.

![](http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-tsPGGnPhuPM/Tx7cqjhg16I/AAAAAAAAAvE/PFhBKYlKNfg/s320/04.jpg)

Edit:

Also….
![](http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-nkPntxzJvEA/Tx7ck-QFKuI/AAAAAAAAAus/GAh477-1bsw/s1600/01.jpg)

Edit 2:

Anyone else notice the humidity and temperature stats? :D

@Eckhart:

> It looks like you craft the pieces of the building. I meant more building then crafting, really.

Read his blog. He said that he plans to implement house building by getting supplies from quests and stuff (possibly) and then get a builder villager to make the house for you… at least I think. His blog explains it better than I am, but yeah, no crafting.

I don't like the new combat system.

It's less based on movement and coordination, and more based on mindlessly bashing the enemy. I liked the push-back combat system he had before. I liked the idea of having to chase down your enemies after a strong hit (because a strong hit would push them back, physically).

That video just made me want to play this game even more.

Only problem with this video is that he's bashing monsters here and there as a Level 1 character. While the other mobs are Level 1 > and he doesn't receive much damage. Seeing I'm at work and can't hear if he said something about it, I'm just going to assume he just has l33t armor/weapon, high HP or just lowered the mob's strength.

@Rusher:

> That video just made me want to play this game even more.
>
> Only problem with this video is that he's bashing monsters here and there as a Level 1 character. While the other mobs are Level 1 > and he doesn't receive much damage. Seeing I'm at work and can't hear if he said something about it, I'm just going to assume he just has l33t armor/weapon, high HP or just lowered the mob's strength.

He upgraded his shield and sword in the video. I'm sure the resources needed to upgrade shit are l33t-rare.

@Rusher:

> That video just made me want to play this game even more.
>
> Only problem with this video is that he's bashing monsters here and there as a Level 1 character. While the other mobs are Level 1 > and he doesn't receive much damage. Seeing I'm at work and can't hear if he said something about it, I'm just going to assume he just has l33t armor/weapon, high HP or just lowered the mob's strength.

I'm sure he hasn't balanced the game yet. He's still adding tons of stuff, so balancing monsters, weapons, and experience would be kind of pointless. I trust Wollay enough to balance this game perfectly. It would also be interesting to see how he'll incorporate death into the game (perma-death?)