Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Custom tileset WIP-Feedback appriciated

DrNova

I hav ea moderate amount of patience. The point is though its taken me forever to figure out a tree and some grass. I still have to learn how to do every single sprite I nee for my game, as I know how to do nothing.

I dont even know if I could pull off a decent tree again XD

I've been pixelling for around a year now and I'm still pretty average. Pixel art has a steep learning curve, once you know the basics of shading, line art, and making tiles then you'll be able to pixel much better and much faster.

If you want to complete a tileset in a reasonable amount of time the best thing you can do is not ask for people's opinion on everything you do, nobody is going to be 100% happy with it and all you'll end up doing is modify the shade of grass for weeks just because someone said its too green.
If its for practice, then asking for opinion and looking at tutorials is a good way to get better at pixelling but to actually get any work done you have to have the common sense to know if your own work looks good or not and the only time you should ask for other people's advice is when it's done.

On that note, so long as you maintain with the style you've got at the moment then your tiles look fine.