Find results in...

What feature would you want made?

Scott

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  Anyone suggested adding a way to have a spell animation that is centerd on your screen regardless of target? That way you can make the animation fill the whole game screen kinda like the old battle summons of golden sun for gba. Basically I have had to settle for the animation being based on my character but when you cast near the edge of the map it looks terrible. :/

@S.J.R.:

> /facepalm.
>
> Yours faithfully
>   Stephan.

this was done in older versions anyhow, and even the best protection is severely limited in scope.

The broader idea is not without merit however, as the .png file format supports alpha channels which given my flash client uses them extensively, are friggin awesome.

• 1 month later...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YioZ7Ty-zJ4
(Viewed best in fullscreen)

What I did was give each player a set amount of maps, they are stored along with other tempplayer data(lost on server shutdown/logout).  Once you activate an instance(and generate maps in this case) it will read off those personal maps and just load them 1 at a time to the map your on, so in the end you never really leave 1 map(unless your in a party but that's not quite finished) even though you appear to be exploring multiple maps.

Would anyone be interested seeing this as a tutorial before I spend the time ripping it and formatting the tutorial?