Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Christmas is a lie.

Esmeyana

Christmas is a coca-cola tradition invented by their mascot Santa Claus who lives down in antarctica with Jesus whom they both feed the penguins with cookies and milk they take from people who give cookies to santa for presents on christmas and the reason we put up and dress up a tree is because we all know thats just an order from King Gilgamesh or else he will kill us. And this tradition have been correct since 2700 B.C.

@Draken:

> Little small fact to fill your brain with, You know back in the old days chirstmas was more of a big party and not a family thing, party as in big orgies in the streets. Was in old england…

Sounds about right. Us Brits are pretty kinky.

@Esmeyana:

> The lie: A palm tree does not grow in the winter, but in the summer.

Jesus was supposedly born in ducking Israel, what did you expect? If you are going to start a religious debate, at least bring up an actual point. Everyone knows that it didn't snow in the middle of a desert during Christmas. It really makes me wonder if you were really a Christian to begin with, because clearly you haven't seen any Christmas reenactments or been involved in any of that culture >_>

I'm an Agnostic and I like Christmas as a time where everyone is happy and can get together. I dont bring religious significance to it, nor do I believe in Christianity, but that doesn't mean that I'm going to completely female dog around a time where everyone is giving to one another for once…

@Pinkamina:

> You remind me of my cousin in the way that you're both a complete moron.

lol'd

EDIT:
Hell, during Christmas it's summer time in the middle east I think. Did you honestly think people thought it snowed on the actual first Christmas?

@Robin:

> Christmas was literally the _only_ time I'd get anything new as a kid. We were poor as fuck so when I got my first PC, my first N64… hell, being a kid was great.
>
> I might dislike religion, but I'm not going to sit around on the internet being a dick about a nice holiday. It's a great feeling now that I can be that awesome big brother that I would have killed for as a kid. I would have absolutely loved the shit I got for people when I was 6 years old.

+1

• 3 weeks later...
✔ Point 1\. Tell everyone you're an atheist.
✔ Point 2\. Say that religion is a lie and is wrong.
✔ Point 3\. Say that wikipedia is lying (at least when it's not doing your homework for you).
✔ Point 4\. State an obvious fact that is well known to everyone but you just only recently discovered.
✔ Point 5\. Cite the Bible.
✔ Point 6\. Reassure everyone that you are an atheist and that religions is a lie and is wrong.

Nice "I'm close to puberty and I want to discuss serious things" thread.

It's ok.
Just don't do it again.