Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Name for game

Dreams

I know it's kinda sad that I'm so stupidly uncreative that I can't even think of a good name for teh game I'm making. That's just pretty bad. But, my original name, Firebirds, didn't actually have anything to do with my game. So please help?

The name doesn't really matter, imo, until you've made a good game. Just look at all of the famous games there are right now, and come up with a general word or two that seems to match it. Like, WoW or Skyrim. Doesn't have to be too complicated, if the game is any good then people won't care one way or the other about the name. I fell into a trap with coming up with a name before, and it made me completely quite making the game because i got so fixated on a cool name. Don't let that happen.

Online Online. The fantastic online game that's online in which you travel to places online with your online friends, online. You can download Online Online online on my online website, onlineonline.com. Once online, Online Online online adventures await your online self. Online Online Online moderators who are online will help you online by banning annoying Online Online online spammers, online trolls, and online harassers.

Online, Online Online is online.

@Tylian!:

> Where the hell is Admiral's parody game when you need it

[~ Retarded Online xD ~](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/smf/index.php?topic=36901.0)
Found it.

/ontopic:
As for a name, just give your project a codename. That's what I do. Once you're far enough into the project a good name will come to you, rename the project to that. :P

Like any good story, most authors don't name them until they're about half to mostly done.

… Don't call it _x_ Online. Please, dear god.

@Jungle:

> Online Online. The fantastic online game that's online in which you travel to places online with your online friends, online. You can download Online Online online on my online website, onlineonline.com. Once online, Online Online online adventures await your online self. Online Online Online moderators who are online will help you online by banning annoying Online Online online spammers, online trolls, and online harassers.
>
> Online, Online Online is online.

This would be the most epic ORPG ever.

@Dreams:

> how do you know???

I suppose I don't.

My only guess is that an array of characters combined (keyword: **combined**) to form a word can equally combine with other fragmented words to form a series of words (a _string_ of words) to simulate meaning (e.g. a sentence).

The keyword used there signals addition.

Short, sweet, a bit cheesy and generally memorable. Oh, and with a spare .com name. The name will be taken seriously once the project is. Even a great name will be ruined by a shit game.

I couldn't believe it when people started taking Crystalshire's name seriously. It's just generic fantasy shit mixed with my county's name. xD

@Robin:

> Never, ever put 'Online' in the title.

That was the joke. I hate games that just take a normal word and put online at the end and say "ITS A GAME".

You need to give more information on your game if you want a real name. Make it relate to the story, or the concept your game is based off of.