Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The Proxy and why life sucks -.-'

Bloo

So ever since last year, I showed my friends how to get on Facebook / Twitter while being at school. So a few weeks ago, my friend wanted to show my other friend how to do it. Unfortunatly he forgot how to so I showed him how to again and he said "Oh yeah" and I was like "I showed you this dude last year…" and he says "No you didnt, (name here) showed me this in (Teacher's name) class"...I was like wow -___-...

Good news is the whole school knows how to do this since I exploited the proxy to everyone in it. The bad news is that only %70 percent remembered I showed them this... ~___~

@Whack:

> lol@mytown then. All we have are a bunch of emo and goth freaks and the usual 30 sluts per class. Nobody knows jack shit, not even any of my friends because nobody I know really goes on computers much. The whole town is run by parents with kids who play sports and get the girls and shit.

That's pretty normal, bro. Move to a private school and be a boss.

• 2 weeks later...
@SuperSake:

> ROBIN? PAYED?

We're talking about my real job here, not Eclipse.

As it stands I make money from both.

@S.J.R.:

> ITT: people who have never touched an Oxford dictionary.
>
> Yours faithfully
>   Stephan.

I think I used one in a fight once. Does that count?

@S.J.R.:

> Yes, it does. Not that I was really referring to you.
>
> Yours faithfully
>   Stephan.

My spelling has been awful recently. I'm forced to use IE as my office doesn't like Firefox's shitty proxy settings. I get authentication spam all the time.

I never realised how much I relied on those squigly red lines to point out the obvious. I'm having to actually proof read properly, now.