• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I need to make £800.

azkanan

@Robin:

> wat. That sucks.
>
> I'm 5 days a week, 8 hours a day and I get £1,500/month. ~£1,250 after taxes.
>
> That's just a starting salary, too.

And you're surprised we steal your jobs. People who go to fucking England to work for 2 months can live with what they earn there for a year when they come back.

@Kusy:

> And you're surprised we steal your jobs. People who go to ducking England to work for 2 months can live with what they earn there for a year when they come back.

Mhh. To be fair I am earning twice minimum wage.

Still, our builders are pretty well paid regardless. Skilled labour is on the decrease the more useless bastards go to University.

If I keep going with my C#/ASP.NET bullshit I can be on £40,000-£50,000/annum in a few years.

I looked it up a couple of month ago and it was £320 at the cheapest for a return ticket. Makes me suspicious D<.

But then again, back when I was working Self-Employed, one of the guys I worked with went to Spain every few months by getting out-of-season tickets high in advance, for £100~.

Robins making me jealous. I work for a Plumbing firm as a qualified NVQ level 2 Plumber, and I'm only taking home £1,250.00

I work 5 hrs longer than you every week. Still, the Eastern Europeans aren't that bad. The Romanians who work with me are hilarious….funny buch of effers.

@Byson:

> Robins making me jealous. I work for a Plumbing firm as a qualified NVQ level 2 Plumber, and I'm only taking home £1,250.00
>
> I work 5 hrs longer than you every week. Still, the Eastern Europeans aren't that bad. The Romanians who work with me are hilarious….funny buch of effers.

tl;dr it's a me, Mario!

@Azkanan:
1\. Produce.
2\. Distribute @ internet.
3\. ???
4\. PROFIT!

Yours faithfully,
  Stephan.

Well, I got me a TEMP JURRB! It's minimum wage and back-breaking work for 8 hours, but if I can do 5-days a week for two months straight, I'll be able to afford my trip *\o/*.

As a back-up plan though, I will begin knocking people out for their pants, and hold them hostage for payments.

Beginning with you, Anna.