Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

PortForwarding Application

SAubryTV

@Scott:

> Make sure your forwarding it to the right ip, if your using windows you can find this by typing ipconfig in the cmd prompt.  Put the last 1-3 digits of the ip in the ip field, and the game port in both port fields.

When I try ipconfig in the cmdi get a mixture of letters and numbers, thats a little confusing.

@Growlith1223:

> dude just goto google and type in What's my ip
>
> The first thing that pops up should be something like 75.83.115.xxx The xxx is numbers also, i am not giving out my ip like that XD

He's looking for his network ip, its the ip his router assigns to his computer while its on the network.  You need to tell the router what computer it needs to forward those ports to.

You should put```
```in the ip box in your router control panel then.  Take a note of where that is for the next time you need to do this.

@Scott:

> He's looking for his network ip, its the ip his router assigns to his computer while its on the network.  You need to tell the router what computer it needs to forward those ports to.
>
> You should put```
> 106
> ```in the ip box in your router control panel then.  Take a note of where that is for the next time you need to do this.

SO i just put 106 in the ip slot?