Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

One Drawing a Week Challenge! [Week#5]

Wing

Anatomy is difficult to learn, especially when drawing various convincing poses. Try to delve in and learn it as soon as you can. Research stock images of anatomy and poses, and also try and learn muscle anatomy. I imagine you can also purchase some good anatomy for drawers reference books in your local book-store for a good price. Or get one of those little wooden mannequin things. (:

• 2 weeks later...
@Kreator:

> Anatomy is difficult to learn, especially when drawing various convincing poses. Try to delve in and learn it as soon as you can. Research stock images of anatomy and poses, and also try and learn muscle anatomy. I imagine you can also purchase some good anatomy for drawers reference books in your local book-store for a good price. Or get one of those little wooden mannequin things. (:

Thanks, I'll practice sketching anatomy poses, and hopefully I'll make some progress.
Drawing of the week updated!

@Wing:

> Finished drawing of the week 4.

I had the pleasure to watch this being drawn from start to finish, and it's really quite the transformation. I really enjoy this picture, especially the hair and colors, very soft. I still think your line art is amazing as well. +10!

Her left arm looks inhumanly thin and looks more like a tentacle, and it would have been better to hide the right arm either behind the hand or the shoulder ruffles, and her collar bone looks a little lopsided.  Not much else I can comment on, keep up the good work.

Here's a crit of your newer girl. By the way, shouldn't challenges be sorta… yknow, challenging? One drawing a week is nothing, it's not a challenge, if anything it sounds like a restriction.

![](http://www.freemmorpgmaker.com/files/imagehost/pics/6e6767a067dc101b75fe1cec9fa501e8.png)

I`m saiyan at least one, because I`m really lazy. I try to do more than that though. Thanks for the corrections, I`ll be sure to study them!

I would actually love to do a drawing everyday, but sometimes in the middle of drawing I lose the motivation.

• 1 month later...