Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Paying if you can make these features

lurv

I need two things for my EO3.0 game(I use the skywyre version)

I'll pay you $50 for the menu system and $20 for the login screen. I will go into detail on what i need and more info on what i want if you add me on skype. Here is what i need:

* A dx8 rendered login menu with a spinning graphic behind some text. I also need a wisp graphic to be floating up from the bottom of the screen at several places. The menu should say NEW GAME, CONTINUE, CREDITS, QUIT and be controlled with the keyboard when selecting log in and stuff.
* A fully keyboard controlled in-game menu like final fantasy 7 where you can access your inventory, spells, party etc. I will go into detail on what i want the in-game interfaces to look like if you add me on skype. The new inventory and spells UI should work like a list where it displays the item icon, name and amount in the stack. **EDIT: NO LONGER NEED THIS**

My skype: emil1000123

@'TehDoug':

> The work is way too much for the price, Fair play VB isn't used much and this could be done a lot easier in other programming lang's. But no way I'd do any of the above for the price of a pizza..

Rendering a menu with dx8 shouldn't be hard, or so a lot of people have said. I can change the price of the menu to double the price though.
$40

And when it comes to the UI, i will provide ALL the UI needed, so only code work needs to be done.

EDIT: Made it $50 instead

Sorry bud. If you luck out, you might find a rising programmer to do the job in order to learn on the fly or just someone with a ton of free time.

Otherwise, that is still super far below minimum wage for the time it would take to complete and convincing someone who has a higher paying programming gig or someone who simply doesn't need the money is hard to do. You might be better off taking money off the table and befriending a programmer or just bartering.

-JC

Looking back at this, i now realize how easy it is to make this keyboard-controlled menu. All i have to do is use variables, and draw the Y and X depending on what my variable is. I use the variables InvChoose, MenuChoose, SpellChoose to decide what spell, item or menu i'm choosing. Each time i press S the cursor moves Y + 18 and each time i press W it moves Y - 18.

• 6 months later...
Sorry for reviving this thread, but something's been going on for a couple of months on and off, so i wrote a review on one guy's services.

If you come across an eclipse member called "Adrian Gapinski" on facebook, dont do any deals with him or pay him. Not sure what he's called on eclipse but i asked him to do that FF-styled menu. He sent me a not even half finished product and demanded i pay him for his "time". I told him it doesn't work like that and we agreed on a finished product. Not a half-finished buggy junkpile coded in 1 hour. Immediately he started verbally attacking me and we made up. I said i'd send him half the money i promised him if i finished the rest of the menu myself which i never did, where he got angry today and started throwing a baby fit again over how it's my fault I wasted his time because I never decided to finish the project. I sent him a little bit of money after we made up before for showing me how to set the standard inventory and spell icon scale size, but today he claimed i never sent him any money, and when i told him i'm sending him the paypal transaction history he said "bye" and blocked me.

Haha nice joke :)
I did not get anything for the menu, half a year already have them finish and I wasted time
2 matter of dissemination of personal data without permission is punishable :)

i have only 2 payments from the image below (for the overall improvement)

look 05.07.20155 :)
http://i.imgur.com/O96pxXB.png your payment :)
your topic 07-09-2015 :)
I think what is the difference? fck noob

What you sent me comes nowhere close to what we agreed on. It was broken and it's your own fault you "wasted" your time. If you want to get paid then you'd actually have to do what i asked you to do in the first place.
We later agreed that if i come around to finish your broken ass piece of menu, i'll pay you half. Did I finish it? No, I didn't. (proof of you agreeing to this: http://puu.sh/n7FjW/5f1a510372.png)
http://puu.sh/n7Fao/06da71edb4.png
http://puu.sh/n7F51/37e52923ae.png

And considering you posted my name too(personal data) I guess that makes you a hypocrite hungry for punishment too.
This is nothing but a customer review for your services, and since I had a terrible time dealing with you, i feel that people should know this before going through the same thing I did.
You're a terrible and irresponsible person that can't follow up with what he promises, and when people won't take your bullshit, you start going apeshit.

Also, I sent you $1.50 for one small fix you did to the menu(the second payment in your screenshot), other than that, we agreed on half the payment **IF I FINISH IT MYSELF**. Notice the part where i said if?

These forgotten 1.5 was sent for commissions which takes paypal and not for improvement , I finish this senseless quarrels, because I do not have time for them give data first , I did not receive anything for menu
moreover mass of people did things and everyone is happy :)

No shit you didn't receive anything for the menu, because our agreement said you won't get jack shit for the menu if you don't complete it, yet you wanted the pay anyways. When I told you it doesn't work like that, you became verbally abusive, called me gay etc and then blocked me.