Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

ArcWyre WIP

Azizele

http://www.arcwyre.com/

Hey guys! It's GalacticGlum here,

I have been doing a whole lot in preparation for the open beta that's just in a few days! I decided to do a little bit of web work to day ;)
You'll notice that I've added a open beta countdown timer on the sidebar right above latest posts I'll also be unveiling more things tomorrow and with open beta right around the corner I'll be showcasing so much!!!

Can't wait to see you in the beta.

Regards,
GalacticGlum

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys!

I really didn't want to have to do this. I'm going to have to delay the open beta in definitely. :(
The cause of the delay is because sadly Azizele the person in charge of creating content for ArcWyre hasn't been online for quite some time already.
Meaning no content is being produced and I don't want to/plan to release a open beta with barely any content. So ArcWyre open beta is being delayed until
further notice.

Keep an eye out on this thread or on the [ArcWyre website](http://www.arcwyre.com) for updates!

Regards,
GalacticGlum

• 2 weeks later...
My deepest apologies everyone, I have been without Internet access for a short time now. I assure you development is still heavily underway and the day I restore my internet access I plan to release beta. I'll try my best to keep you guys posted. Thank you to everyone who has stuck with the project and my deepest most sincere apologies for once again having to delay release. On the bright side the beta will have much more content than previously planned ;).

As you all know,

Azizele had taken a short leave for a few weeks due to his internet access issues due to that it caused me to lose motivation to program new features into ArcWyre but now that Azizele has returned I've gained
full motivation and will be posting a dev log shortly after I settle in my new home (yes I moved :D).

**ALSO*** could a moderator move this thread to Active Eclipse Projects please?

Regards,
GalacticGlum

• 3 weeks later...
Hey guys!

I have a very special announcement! I have got in contact with Azizele and he is going to be sending me screenshots of all the new content he's been making!
As soon as I receive those screenshots I will post a dev log :)
In other news, Azizele still doesn't have proper internet access meaning we still don't know when a open beta is scheduled for.

• 3 months later...
As you may know by now. Azizele had become inactive and thus content wasn't being produced. I was still working on the engine but the game was going no where. Due to the length of Azizele's absence I have decided to stop development of ArcWyre (for good) and release the engine! Azizele may come back to work on ArcWyre but I will be releasing the engine with base Skywyre Primitive Graphics. Expect to see the engine thread posted in a few days.

May a moderator please lock this thread!