• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

3d vb6 maybe it will help someone with making 3D eclipse

santa-clause

Ok Here are some examples of 3D vb6
**example:**

>! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjzS0Z57L_M
**and the engine you can convert it to eclipse but it will take a will:**[http://www.codeguru.com/vb/gen/vb_graphics/gdi/article.php/c2359/Dex3D–Fully-Functional-VB6-3D-Engine.htm](http://www.codeguru.com/vb/gen/vb_graphics/gdi/article.php/c2359/Dex3D--Fully-Functional-VB6-3D-Engine.htm)
Haven't tried out something yet

If you ever make a 3D eclipse..
Call it something else and make your own forum.
The reason Eclipse is popular is because it's 2D and hell, half the people here can't make a game in 2D so how are they gonna manage in 3D?

Besides, there's no 3D RMXP tiles so no game will ever get made.

Reading this thread lowered my IQ.

First off, nobody around here can pull off anything 3D except for a few of the Legends I know, and even then, it would take them a year to get anything presentable. Secondly, you can't just pop in some Eclipse code and make everything multiplayer. Networking is extremely hard for experienced programmers, let alone somebody who has no idea what they're doing. Lastly, OpenGL and DirectX are the industry standard for 3D games.

I know that's the reason why i don't want to start with 3D.
And you don't have to make the server client connection just put all the maps and shit in client and connect to a mysql database and a server that only takes care of the players.
Cause the people here doesn't have that good servers i think except a few people like robin.
And if you wanna make a 3D orpg and make it all server side you have troubles hosting it that is the reason why so many people love heroengine to make 3D games.
And if you want 3D models i would add them to the engine also.
Cause i'm a good modeller.

@Owen:

> Besides, there's no 3D RMXP tiles so no game will ever get made.

Haha so true!

There's no reason for a 3d eclipse.  There's hundreds of 3d engines out there.  3d projects take a ridiculous amount of work and there's no demand for a 3d engine.  Eclipse fills the demand for a 2d mmorpg maker.

@santa-clause:

> tnx and i will try to make 3D eclipse myself

Hahah lol wut ? you and vb6 ? haha lol i will die.Ok so you want to make a 3D eclipse by yourself yeah thats a No you can't do it i dont say its not possable it will just take you years to do also don't think you just trow 1-2 codes in to make the server have some connection with the client couse its very hard to do.Also making anything 3D with VB6 is very bad idea couse i dont know how good is vb6 with those kind of things but im sure it will lagg and make it hard and prob unstable.If you want to go 3D i suggets you learn some of the C languages or even Java.

@santa-clause:

> And you don't have to make the server client connection just put all the maps and shit in client and connect to a mysql database and a server that only takes care of the players.

![](http://cdn.head-fi.org/6/6a/6a4d386f_I_Have_No_Idea_What_I_m_Doing.jpeg)

@Anosora:

> Hahah lol wut ? you and vb6 ? haha lol i will die.Ok so you want to make a 3D eclipse by yourself yeah thats a No you can't do it i dont say its not possable it will just take you years to do also don't think you just trow 1-2 codes in to make the server have some connection with the client couse its very hard to do.

u shud go lern englehs and tipe propperly

@santa-clause:

> And you don't have to make the server client connection just put all the maps and shit in client and connect to a mysql database and a server that only takes care of the players.

Oh god…