Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Simple ORPG

unknown

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in college for programming right now and we are focusing on Java but we were being taught the very basics of java (like how to use variables and how to print text to the console) so during my classes after I finish my work I've been playing around with this engine and working on different admin/gm features.

Once unknown's engine gets a little further and I get some more of my own edits/systems in place I'll probably make my own topic for my version of his engine. Right now its only little admin features I've been adding so nothing that big to warrant its own topic yet.

I played around with this a little more in class again today. I added a new button to the admin panel called Change Visibility which can be used by people access level 1 or higher (GMIT or higher) and when you press it, it will switch you between invisible and visible and send you a message telling you what state you changed to. When you are invisible the server doesn't send out your movement or character to other players maps but still sends them to your map and you to your own map so you can see yourself and everyone else and they can't see you. (It works the same way as the GM Visibility toggle I made for EA)

• 3 months later...