Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Prometheus

JohnPony

@Spork:

> Watched it today, was pleasantly surprised. The Fassbender was the best character by far.

Yeah, and the whole idea of the story really keeps you on the edge. I mean, even though the answer can never be given you want it sooo bad ;]

@John:

> I think the movie really makes you think, i mean honestly i don't see how some people think we inhabit the only livable planet in time & space.

Well, if God had wanted the other "life" on other planets to be important, then he would have made the universe revolve around their planet. But it doesn't, as we all know the universe revolves around ours! God Bless humans, and our savior Jesus for bringing us the sacred text!

@Zonova:

> Well, if God had wanted the other "life" on other planets to be important, then he would have made the universe revolve around their planet. But it doesn't, as we all know the universe revolves around ours! God Bless humans, and our savior Jesus for bringing us the sacred text!

![](http://www.addictinginfo.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/f7807a21-cant-tell-stupid-trolling_132580428869-1.jpg)

@Zonova:

> Well, if God had wanted the other "life" on other planets to be important, then he would have made the universe revolve around their planet. But it doesn't, as we all know the universe revolves around ours! God Bless humans, and our savior Jesus for bringing us the sacred text!

Amen, I wouldn't want my child seeing this movie! These aren't the values god wanted us to have!

@Eckhart:

> Amen, I wouldn't want my child seeing this movie! These aren't the values god wanted us to have!

![](http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-D5YPsNBkQq4/TzLl8KdBtyI/AAAAAAAAKRY/DCJ6k6mNYDE/s1600/Santorum_-_Sarah_Conard-_Reuters.jpg)

I saw it the other night. While I was blown away by the special effects and overall 3D experience, the movie was very over-rated. The plot was less than stunning and the pace changed far to dramatically. By the last 20 minutes or so, I kept wondering to myself if I was watching the same movie. Overall, I'd give it what I give most of Mr. Scott's films, a 6/10 for amazing special effects but shit plot structure.

- Joe

@Adulese:

> I saw it the other night. While I was blown away by the special effects and overall 3D experience, the movie was very over-rated. The plot was less than stunning and the pace changed far to dramatically. By the last 20 minutes or so, I kept wondering to myself if I was watching the same movie. Overall, I'd give it what I give most of Mr. Scott's films, a 6/10 for amazing special effects but shit plot structure.
>
> - Joe

I agree that the plot could of been a lot better, but it really makes you wonder. For one about the vastness of space, and what could be out there.