Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Mapping issue

Wicker_2009

Whenever i try to map say i have grass as the ground, when i start making a house or something, it will at some spots show like gaps, with the grass coming through the tiles weird eh? Well it can't be the tileset it is to beuatifull to be the problem  :confused:

**Layers**
Grass is the ground, if you look at the cliffs, which i have no idea how to use them yes i am learning, looks like you can see grass coming through them.

The house tiles are mask.
The house tiles show just fine in the tileset, note that the right side of roof, is darker shaded in the tileset, while the left side is not shaded as much. Seriously wtf, if i put the ground as black, it shows black, i have no fking idea what the issue is. Man these tiles are sick to…

![](http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/5169/map1.gif)

@Richy:

> I think it's mainly due to the background color of the tilesheet being the same color that is used in the roof, change the background color to a color that isn't being used.

That's what i thought the problem was. If you (wicker_2009) don't understand it, post a picture of the tileset sheet you're using.

It's most likely a black background… Ur gonna have to color around any objects like the roof with a different color (lets say purple) then do a bucket fill for the rest cause if u try to fill the background before blocking off the roof its gonna color the dark spots of the roof purple too..