Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help I need MW3!

Whackeddie99

Everyone I know is going to a MW3 Tournament in town, costs 5 dollars to get in, its doubles, and winner gets all the money from everyone who entered. I got my partner, but I don't have MW3! I have blacks ops but I don't have the money to buy MW3, how can I get it? I could probably torrent it but I don't have a big enough USB to hold all the gigs. Can somebody burn it for me and mail me it or something? Btw, the tourny is like Wednesday, not this upcoming but the next Wednesday. What other ways can I get MW3 now? Please help! Thanks.

@‭‭‭Marsh:

> Let me get this straight… You want someone here to burn a copy of mw3 and send it to you?

What other way can I get it? (That was just a question more like, I probably sound like I'm 5 because I'm just slopping this shit down) I'll give you a free steak dinner okay?

Don't you need a serial to get it to run online anyway?

Also, download and burn it to a disc yourself.. Why would anyone here mail something like that over for you. You want to do this, and possibly applied for it. So it's YOUR problem really, I for one am not going to download something, waste a DVD and send it over because you didn't think shit through.

@Harris:

> Get a drive emulator and mount that shit to it. Bitches love drive emulators.

I like your attitude my nigrah, so I can just put a disk in my CD-ROM drive and put something on it? Or do I have to use something other thank a disk? Probably not…because then I wouldn't be able to put it in my xbox, anyways, I'm going on, I'ma torrent it and try dat.