Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Golf's SHOP

Coyote

**Golf's engine Shop**
Available  premade engines:

Every engine has its price,please pm me to get one.

**Dragon Ball Engine** - Platformer,a lot of features,easy to upgrade! - Check it out here - http://www.freemmorpgmaker.com/thread-85544-post-943928.html#pid943928

More to come… Please reply what do you want to see..

**FEATURES I'M WILLING TO DO:**

**SKILLS:**

**Fishing -** Easy to use,fast,with graphic fishing system.New editor (Types of fish to catch). 

**PROJECTILES:**

**DX7 Projectiles -** Range,speed,custom picture,damage** (Any engine that is DX7) **

**DX8 Projectiles -** Same as DX7 features

**BEAM PROJECTILES ![](http://i.imgur.com/vhnCXPY.png) **

**SPREADING PROJECTILES (Shotgun like) -** Sends 3 projectiles , each has different direction 

**SPELL PROJECTILES -** Sends a projectile when you use spell - **With projectiles already in engine - 10$ / Without (**You get spell projectiles + normal projectiles installed**) **

**OTHER:**

**PET SYSTEM **

**NPC SPELLS **

**FLYING** (When you equip an item like Jetpack or something you will be able to fly) 

**KILL/DEATH COUNTING **

**TARGET DETAILS (No screen drawing , using labels) **

**TARGET DETAILS (With screen drawing,looking better)**

**DEATH MATCH SYSTEM (LoL like)**

**POWER SYSTEM**

**GUI POSITIONING**

**ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT!**

**ANY OTHER FEATURE YOU WANT TO HAVE I CAN DO! - PLEASE PM ME**

**HOW ENGINE SELLING WORKS?**

**Its super easy,after you checkout you will be redirected to Engine download link.If not you just PM ME.**
Engine contains : Free tilesets,source and all working features.

My list:

- Eventsystem as in RMXP
- Particle effects as event
- Night effect adjustable in map options
- Particle effects light up the night
- Turn-based combat system
- Character selection with character displayed
- Adjustable music volume and sound volume in options
- Fullscreen and windowed mode under options adjustable
- Waypoints for NPC's

These are the first things I would like to have in my engine, how much it costs and how long do you need?

I'm sorry to say Golf, but I have to agree with Abyss. These prices are pretty high even with a 30% off. I mean, EVENT SYSTEM (Event editor,a lot of custom wanted features,easy to upgrade) - 150$, for example. Really, $150 for an event system?!?! $20 for npc spells?!?! Well, good luck and I hope you the best, but how many customers have you had so far?

Yeah , maybe the prices are high.I'll delete every price and do it by deal with customer.I actually had a lot of customers.I don't usually do one feature only.Most often I do like 5 features for 30-50$.And every customer is happy and gets my  support with bug fixing or something else.

I know it takes work but I guess I meant was for around here the prices seem pretty high. I know Golf can get the job done, I have seen his engines and everything, I just know others like me don't have alot of cash to put into a game and could never afford some of those prices.

@'Zetasis':

> I know it takes work but I guess I meant was for around here the prices seem pretty high. I know Golf can get the job done, I have seen his engines and everything, I just know others like me don't have alot of cash to put into a game and could never afford some of those prices.

Thats why I will make a deal about the price with every new customer.I will 1st see what he wants, check his price offer and see what can be done . :D

Very nice features but the offer system could be problematic for you. Some users may become mad if they find out someone got the same feature for $10 less and will find someone else to code for them. Regardless of that everything looks great and I may have to order something in the future. :)

• 2 weeks later...