Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

[EO 3.0 - Event System]How to add new Equipment Slots

Wortel Angels

I tried doing this to a CS:DE based source and I'm receiving Server-side a RTE 9 Subscript out of range whenever the client attempts to log in. Any ideas?

I've only added 2 items; Necklace & Ring and followed the tutorial closely. Here is the order:

None = 0

Necklace = 1

Helmet = 2

Ring = 3

Armor = 4

Weapon = 5

Shield = 6

Consume = 7

Currency = 8

Spell = 9

Unique = 10

(not that they are necessarily related)

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did everything same like in this toturial and then i start game my game looks like i did nothing no error in files i can see all features in files i see in frmeditor_item cmbtype all new list of types but in game i dont plz help me srry for my english.

> I did everything same like in this toturial and then i start game my game looks like i did nothing no error in files i can see all features in files i see in frmeditor_item cmbtype all new list of types but in game i dont plz help me srry for my english.

Do you know how to edit cmbType?

It's on the

• 5 weeks later...
> This Image pickCharacter still doesn't work. Could You upload it again?

Here you go bro. Made this really quick based off the old one sorry I dont have a copy of the original picture but this will work.

Client side in modConstants under [' char constants] use these values instead of the ones in the tut and it will match up correctly

```
' character consts
Public Const EqTop As Long = 144
Public Const EqLeft As Long = 43
Public Const EqOffsetX As Long = 8
Public Const EqOffsetY As Long = 6
Public Const EqColumns As Long = 3
```
![](http://eclipseorigins.com/community/filehost/96ad0bba5309c7a7e6d3b54c1742c5d4.jpg)

• 2 months later...
Hello, this tuto works fine, but, a still have one problem, like Colonello. When i try to unequip ONLY my weapon the game say "your inventory is full" , i look on it, it's not full…

i try to search, but i don't found the trouble...

Can someone have idea?

Sorry if my english was bad :s

EDIT : my bug was more.. hardest ...

When i double click for unequip my weapon, i unequip the shield... and then i double click on my weapon for the 2st time, and then he said "my inventory was full"

the reverse was true ...

i think i have invert one "id" or something else… but i can't found where...

edit : I just look ALL of my code... All be fine ! i don't understand ...

~~EDIT: right, i just fixe it, erase all and remake, but now, i juste have an other problem, the picture of the weapon and shield still visible…~~

~~like "whack" …~~

~~any body know an idea?~~

EDIT EDIT : everything was ok , i juste keep "bltequipement" and "bltinventory" and i add "frmMAIN.inventory.refresh" frmMAIN.character.refresh