Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

CS:DE Can't find options

Slasheree

We don't officially support CS:DE because it is plain broken. I highly suggest you look into using the Event System 3.0\. If you do happen to decide to use CS:DE, the support you get may be little to non-existant. Some members may be able to help, but that's generally about it.

Well, in terms of time investment needed to fix it it's easier to change our latest engine to look like this really. It would take rewriting the entire engine to get CS:DE to run, and most of us just do not think it's worth the time rewriting something this inefficiently done, when there is a much better base engine around which we can change to look as slick as CS:DE.

So use it if you wish really, but don't expect MUCH help. Zero here 'claims' to have it fixed, but as far as I know he just caused more issues all over and refuses to share information on WHAT he actually fixed, so I remain skeptical.

Someone is doing that, in the Custom Engines board.. And not everyone might want that change. :P As it's quite drastic and more work to edit.. So that's likely why Snider hasn't done it that way for the official versions.

@Dr:

> Eclipse Nightly 3.0 uses DX8.

Please, stop trying to answer if you don't know what he's on about. .__.

@Joyce:

> Someone is doing that, in the Custom Engines board.. And not everyone might want that change. :P As it's quite drastic and more work to edit.. So that's likely why Snider hasn't done it that way for the official versions.
> Please, stop trying to answer if you don't know what he's on about. .__.

I tried it, but the spells don't have gradual alpha, or is it the designers fault ?