Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Minilinkki testa [NOW WITH MORE ZOMBIES!]

Minilinkki

_Was messing with a paint.net_

This is what i did, nothing much. Still it's something, so just say what you think…. AND what kind of game you would think of that? A scifi space action? Maybe post-apocalyptic wasteland exploring game? Say your thoughts, i want to read em'!

he/she (idk what it is) loock kind of weird but i still like it. it could use some shade in the head for my feelings. i think this sprite will fit on s scifi game. good work.

Was messing around again and ended up with a zombie themed sprites.

So first "guy" is female, then comes a bandit or an angry survivor, zombie and male.
Nothing much, if i knew how to program i would use them for the game.  Maybe more to come.

Thoughts?

@Captain:

> It looks good but the Zombie looks like a stuffed toy becouse of the palette. Also try to add some shading on the sides of the sprites shirts.

I actually like to keep the character a little big fat, because i always meet or end up with muscular sprites, i wanted to make something that is closer to real.

I actually quite like those sprites :o

They look familiar, yet different enough to be new and refreshing. And they do look inspiring. Stop making me want to make a post apocalyptic game! :P

EDIT: Too late, now I started thinking up ideas :[ Oh well. Writing time!

@Joyce:

> I actually quite like those sprites :o
>
> They look familiar, yet different enough to be new and refreshing. And they do look inspiring. Stop making me want to make a post apocalyptic game! :P
>
> EDIT: Too late, now I started thinking up ideas :[ Oh well. Writing time!

Sounds like me :D I get inspired and create a whole bunch of different drafts and sprites, then i give up when i try program it. xd But yeah, thank you!

@Joyce:

> I can do the opposite, I program but can't do the graphics for it. :P I really should make a proper game some day though.

People here are like the missing pieces of eachother :D

And yes, you should. There is any game that is 100% custom and up. Always graphics stealen somewhere or like many custom graphic projects do; they die.

Well, that's mostly because people lose interest, or start disagreeing with eachother because of bad planning. :P

Would be nice to see a properly organized group consisting of just people from here for once. Usually when it does happen it's not built with Eclipse, or it has people from all over.

@Joyce:

> Well, that's mostly because people lose interest, or start disagreeing with eachother because of bad planning. :P
>
> Would be nice to see a properly organized group consisting of just people from here for once. Usually when it does happen it's not built with Eclipse, or it has people from all over.

Yeah i can agree with that. Motivation booster would work, but what it is then, i don't know.

> Most people who need a motivation booster are not cut out to make video games. Also if you made a post apo game with those id try it just for the graphics.

Well thank you ![:)](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.png)

Graphics are the "beauty from the outside" like you fall love in love with women.

I heard it is not hard to learn this.. VB was it? So if i could learn it, i would work on a game. Might be Post apo, but i don't know.

I think i'll post more sprites later.