Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

RTE: 9 On Client Load

ChocolateDog2014

Or he installed runtimes wrong, becouse if you are using Dx8 version, in installer there is specifing location where files will be installer (system32 or 64) and if he blindly just clicked next,nEXT,NEXt,install, it will install files to non-existing place

> Or he installed runtimes wrong, becouse if you are using Dx8 version, in installer there is specifing location where files will be installer (system32 or 64) and if he blindly just clicked next,nEXT,NEXt,install, it will install files to non-existing place

What directory(s) does he need to place the files?

> It should happen to you to. It is a subscript out of range. Try debugging by enabling it in config.ini debug = 1
>
> If the error has an error handler the error should show up in the data files\log\ folder. Paste all content here.

He's the only one getting the error, the client works fine for me so I assume it has something to do with the installation of his runtime files/etc. I'll get him to debug it though, thank you.

Ok listen create a new folder on your desktop

run the libraries files installers and choose the directory to the new folder on your desktop .

After it finished copy the wholes files that are in the folder and paste them here :

**"C:\Windows\System32\"**

**Never do next with the installer because it don't install to the right place it just create a folder with a name like (SYS32&SYS64) a thing like that (just by memory so it's not the exact name) whatever and for the System64 it's still in the "system32" because if you try registering them using the CMD.exe it won't it will just pop up a message telling you that it's not using the right system bits…

I hope i helped you ![;)](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink.png)!**

> Ok listen create a new folder on your desktop
>
> run the libraries files installers and choose the directory to the new folder on your desktop .
>
> After it finished copy the wholes files that are in the folder and paste them here :
>
> **"C:\Windows\System32\"**
>
> **Never do next with the installer because it don't install to the right place it just create a folder with a name like (SYS32&SYS64) a thing like that (just by memory so it's not the exact name) whatever and for the System64 it's still in the "system32" because if you try registering them using the CMD.exe it won't it will just pop up a message telling you that it's not using the right system bits…
>
> I hope i helped you ![;)](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink.png)!**

That is way off, if you have a 64 bit operating system you need to register the 32 bit files in syswow64\. You were probably executing the wrong regsvr32.exe you need to register everything form C:\Windows\SysWOW64

All 64 bit files go into system32 and all 32 bit files go into SySWoW64

Make sure you are running the installer as an administrator and direct it to the appropriate directory if possible. If that doesnt help and your friend is using Vista / Windows 7 try running the client in compatibility mode for xp.