Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Last Straw

SkywardRiver

@'SkywardRiver':

> Oh hey Cici :D Not a rant at all, if we could all keep our cool it would be a nice discussion to finally have.
>
> A few notes on your post though (of course lol)
>
> While yes, it was immature of me to "leak" what had happened, I believe it was best for the community to know what was up instead of being told a month or two down the road.
> Also I'd just like to point out I've never said (or have never meant to say) that I have been the only one contributing life to the community. Even I'm not that arrogant ;)
>
> Anyways, thanks for your two cents :D

Yes, but I am sure things could have been figured out if someone would have brought up the request of a organizational meeting sooner. I was referring to the part where you said your engine was keeping this community alive, as it was a decent contribution, it was just one of the many little contributions that has kept this site alive. I'm not here to argue though, I just wanted to point it out.

@'Link':

> I will say this though, I saw no need to post "news" the developers were actively keeping up their development topics. Also I was planning to post news the week I came back, however things took a turn eh?

Sorry if this becomes a double post, yes development posts are good and helps us stay in touch with the updates of the reason why we're here, but the lack of community news is what I'm concerned with. Nin Online has at least 2-4+ news posts a month, as it is a bigger community and demands more, it's still good to have a community briefing every so often.

@'Link':

> I will say this though, I saw no need to post "news" the developers were actively keeping up their development topics. Also I was planning to post news the week I came back, however things took a turn eh?

I still think you have a grand vision for the site that no one knows about. Would be cool to see those ideas discussed with the community along with your own goals as you work them out.