Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Symphonia Recruitment

Kinjiru

![](http://i.imgur.com/wGedR.png)

Ok so this project has been my brain child for quite some time. The goal is to address many of the problems I see with current MMOs and create the game I've always wanted to play. I grew up playing single player JRPGs and when I first found out about MMOs I thought they would be exactly like those, but just online with others. What I found was very different. Questing was just horrible. I mean the kill x and collect x quests have got to go. So anyway the aim of this project is to create a game the feels and plays like a classic JRPG, but does so in an online setting. Quests will actually be story driven and much more inept than current MMO quests. I want quests to actually be about questing and not about how much exp they will give you. You know the fun of adventure and all that jazz. I'm also going to implement a classic Overworld map that connects all the areas together. I'm going to be using RMVX graphics because the set has become incredibly diverse with all the user created content, and the set really captures the feel I'm going for.

What I'm looking for right now is a Programmer to help out with some things. I'm not really looking for a permanent team member but instead someone to help me get my engine in the state that I need it to develop this game. Mostly I need to someone to convert some tutorials to work with DX8 and make sure everything works and that their are no bugs. I'm using the Eclipse Advance engine.

Here's a screenshot of the GUI I redesigned today, ignore the default map lol

>! ![](http://i.imgur.com/CHWGI.jpg)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...