Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Game Logo

MadalinV

> its from the font, and what's wrong with that A? It has a few stylish curves.

He means because it's slightly off. Perhaps try moving the tribal bird logo to the right so that it is directly behind the A, that were you've got four letters either side. Also, it looks quite wiry, the intricate pattern of the A and bird cause a confusing pattern that is barely legible.

I was going to tell you to make the text straight instead of warped, the warped text looked really wierd. I like the logo now, and despite Jungle, I know what you mean about being compact, the image in his background was much larger, and in all honestly I like the simplicty and blue of yours, it also matches your GUI whereas his doesn't and would look queer to put on anything. Try putting that logo he made on a GUI, I'm sure you'll find Zex's is much easier to do it with.

> He means because it's slightly off. Perhaps try moving the tribal bird logo to the right so that it is directly behind the A, that were you've got four letters either side. Also, it looks quite wiry, the intricate pattern of the A and bird cause a confusing pattern that is barely legible.

i know what you mean, but i got two options:

let it as it is, with text and tribal logo centered

or, move the tribal logo a bit and make it look not centered(as a total)

Oh, what are you whispering mr. puppet?

What should I do?

I should ducking google "RAVEN TRIBAL", take a picture from the first 20 results, slap some text on it and call it a day?

ON IT BOSS!

Two pages of chat on something that wasn't even made by the op. I admire.

Miss those days when threads that used external resources as your own without saying so were locked?

I was about to say "I bet", but betting that the first tribal was also taken from some random website might be tricky - it might be too generic to backtrack.

> Oh, what are you whispering mr. puppet?
>
> What should I do?
>
> I should ducking google "RAVEN TRIBAL", take a picture from the first 20 results, slap some text on it and call it a day?
>
> ON IT BOSS!
>
> Two pages of chat on something that wasn't even made by the op. I admire.
>
> Miss those days when threads that used external resources as your own without saying so were locked?
>
> I was about to say "I bet", but betting that the first tribal was also taken from some random website might be tricky - it might be too generic to backtrack.

i got the permission from its maker to use it. -__-

And the author told you, that you don't have to credit him in any way? Even if he did, it's not really fine to ask people for feedback on work that's barely yours.

You want people to judge your designs - now with the knowledge that you didn't make the logo I can judge it - anyone with two hands can apply photoshop filters to text and align it with an image. It has zero value.

The lettering is pretty bad, but then again, I would be judging the font… am I right a assume that the font was also made by someone else?

> And the author told you, that you don't have to credit him in any way? Even if he did, it's not really fine to ask people for feedback on work that's barely yours.
>
> You want people to judge your designs - now with the knowledge that you didn't make the logo I can judge it - anyone with two hands can apply photoshop filters to text and align it with an image. It has zero value.
>
> The lettering is pretty bad, but then again, I would be judging the font… am I right a assume that the font was also made by someone else?

The credits are ony the games website ([Enthalion](http://enthalion.co.de/index.html#footer)) at the bottom (it says "Tribal bird tattoo copyright © 2013-2014\. [widacki](http://widacki.deviantart.com/)"), the font is took from dafont (I think) and I don't think graphic artists work all in MS paint, without any resources, pixelling everything.

> And the author told you, that you don't have to credit him in any way? Even if he did, it's not really fine to ask people for feedback on work that's barely yours.
>
> You want people to judge your designs - now with the knowledge that you didn't make the logo I can judge it - anyone with two hands can apply photoshop filters to text and align it with an image. It has zero value.
>
> The lettering is pretty bad, but then again, I would be judging the font… am I right a assume that the font was also made by someone else?

Love you Kusy

i will get you to jail