Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Meleemon Online looking for team

shadow973

About the game:
I am creating a new turn based monster orpg called Meleemon Online. The story line is where you travel the regions collecting sashes and training your meleemon. The game will have new monsters, 15 dojos, new types, and different attacks along with plenty of planned features.

Here are some of the monsters that will be released:

>! ![](http://meleemon.webs.com/pictures/001.png)
>! ![](http://meleemon.webs.com/pictures/11.png)
>! ![](http://meleemon.webs.com/pictures/26.png)
>! We are currently looking to add to our team by 5 pixel artists, a mapper, and 2 programmers
>! Here are the descriptions:
>!
>! Tile set creator (1)
>! - creates a custom tiles for the game
>! - tiles are 32x32 pixels
>! - tile sets are 7x64 tiles
>! Content Artist (1)
>! - creates thing such as in game character, type labels, backgrounds, etc
>! Item Artist (1)
>! - creates custom items for the game
>! - items are 32x32 pixels
>!  
>! Monster Artist(2)
>! -pixelates drawings of Meleemon
>! -example: the middle drawing above needs to be done
>! Mapper (1)
>! -maps the world of meleemon
>!  
>! Monster Programmer(1)
>! -names Meleemon
>! -programs attacks able to be learned, base stats, etc
>! -programming language is vb.net
>!  
>! Item Programmer(1)
>! -programs items
>! -programs item systems
>! -programming language is vb.net
>!  
>! Unfortunatly, I can not afford to pay for the work though if the game begins to make money in some way you will be fairly payed. Also you will be credited on the game's credits page, and given in game admin access. Please pm me with some examples of your work if you would like to become apart of the team. Thank you for your time and feel free to ask any questions you may have.

- Doesn't pay

- Declares ownership for unpaid work

- "You'll still be allowed to use your work for any portfolio yada yada."

_Allowed?_ Oh thank you for giving me permission to use my own work that wasn't bought from me.

Might want to rephrase some of this to sound more pleasant if you're hoping to find some **_free_** workers ![;)](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink.png)

• 1 month later...
@Symphony: actual, if you have made a agreement to make said stuff for said project its kinda plain to think ur not sposed to give bk out

that makes no point in asking for it from the get go. >.> and also as long as its good ppl may help.

ON TOPIC:

oks, please remove the word pokemon or state its along same "Style" as it. next if u want gyms try make it more then way pokemon had done it make it better so to speak to remove confusion. dont bring naming from pokemon. from what ive read your project has a chance to get somewhere if you dont jump into peoples ip's Plus take your time, most games take 6months or more depending on the help if you really wanna make this project last then dont give up. : )

i do hope you gain help : )

good luck!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Hello,

Are you still looking for a programmer? If you are what engine are you using as you said the programming language is vb.net and the only engine I know of in vb.net is eo.net developed by Jcsnider.

Also how far is the project in development? and how much has been done?

Yes, we are still looking for a programmer. The engine is custom and was made from scratch by me. The project has most of the main features for this type of game, but they still need to be perfected. We have about 45 monsters drawn out, but they still need to be pixelated and their stats and such need to be programmed(which is what the programming job is for). I hope that answered all your questions.