Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

64x problem

willunited

> The problem is your using EA. But I don't think why the Engine isn't working on a 64x system. Works fine for me.

Your - Expressing possession

You're - Contraction: You & are

You should not have a double negative in any sentence. Ex.(_Can't_ do that, because I _don't_ want to.)

The problem is **you're** using EA. I**'m trying to** think **of reasons** why the Engine isn't working on **your** 64x system. **It** **w**orks fine for me.

"Good enough" is not actually good enough. Don't take this as an insult, take it as an example of a better society.

You're a good person. I see you helping people often, so I think I speak for everyone when I say thank you.

willunited, If your friends are trying to connect to your server from a computer outside of your network, you must properly port forward and use the correct IP address. Have you done this?

A . Host connection problems.

B. your runtimes arnt sticking.

C. did you screw up something in its connection code??

as long as the ports are forwarded and the host for server net connection isnt over taxed then i see no reason for them not connecting, now EA is actualy pretty clean on its connection my EA copy works fine and ive tested it with port forwarding and hamachi in the past so my guess you touched a vital code or your comp is laggy. best insight i can give with out trying to login to ur server.