Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Mapper/GM

Dark-Mercy

Since you're new, I'd first build up a good reputatio. If you want to be a mapper, I suggest posting maps, getting advice, and sucking up to Niko and Soljah. Then you should try making your own game again.

Hope that helps!

-Shri

This is what you do…Get your own client and server if you don't already and make about 5 maps a day *depending on your schedule* Out of about 20 maps you will choose 5 you like the best and update this topic, and you will repeat this process over and over till you get better. Now you have something to do...

Oh and when your done with mapping for the day and your bored try your hand at spriting or learning a coding language...

• 2 weeks later...
I am currently looking for staff. I am in desperate need!
I am looking for members of different services in order to point
my game in the right direction. Your ideas are welcome towards the game too!
Please PM me if you're interested. It's a Fantasy/Sci Fi game. We currently need various staff members to
build it from scratch! Lots of ideas have been planned in preparation, all we need is you!

Its a never ending chain of "you could have PMed me that" lol.

:ON-TOPIC:
I remember when you were going to map for LaDragon, problem was you weren't too good with mapping maps larger than 19x14, I suggest you get in a lot of practice with thoes size maps because many people user larger maps now, good luck I wish you the most of it!

Sincerely, MrMiguu