Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Infect the world!

Admiral Refuge

Pandemic 2 came out a few days ago. Basically, you first choose what style you want. (Realistic or Relaxed) Then you pick what type of disease you want to be. (Virus, Bacteria, or Parasite) Lastly you make a name for it and start.

http://www.crazymonkeygames.com/Pandemic-2.html

I'm a bacteria, started on Madagascar xD

I sold ALL of my symptoms, and just worked on Transit and Resistance. since there where no symptoms, NOBODY knew it existed until almost everyone was infected… Then I started adding all these symptoms..

I didn't get Greenland though ><

My final score was 77616

@Godlord:

> Any tips und tricks?
>
> Lol New Zealand is almost completely exterminated here.
>
> Everything except America, Greenland, Madagascar and Australia is infected.
>
> I began with North Africa.
>
> Regards, Godlord.

yeah, work on infection and drug resistance the 1st half of the game

I'd just say sell all your symptoms, and have NONE (zero visibility), and yes, it will spread.. .Then, once everyone has it, buy coughing, maybe sneezing… Once the governments start freaking out and being trying to make a vaccine, buy a fever and vomiting, to kill 'em all

I just used a parasite and was able to wipe out humanity. Took awhile though, I actually went AFK for a bit and came back to get the "humanity overcome" game over message. Oddly my score was 55k. I wonder if lower scores are better? I got a 130k score earlier today and I didn't even kill half the humans.

What worked out for me was keeping a low visibility for awhile. Parasites take forever to evolve so it's a waiting game. It probably took two in-game weeks before it started spreading; and it would only be one or two people at a time. But it stayed under the rader so every region got infected long before they started shutting things down. Once they were paranoid enough to start working on a vaccine I decided to increase visibility to get more infections (boils and nasty stuff like that). Luckily the first vaccine trial failed so that bought me time to continue infecting everyone without really killing. Then I began with the Insanity symptom and that was good for starting to kill people off and finish off infecting everyone.
:evil4:

@Anna:

> I just used a parasite and was able to wipe out humanity. Took awhile though, I actually went AFK for a bit and came back to get the "humanity overcome" game over message. Oddly my score was 55k. I wonder if lower scores are better? I got a 130k score earlier today and I didn't even kill half the humans.
>
> What worked out for me was keeping a low visibility for awhile. Parasites take forever to evolve so it's a waiting game. It probably took two in-game weeks before it started spreading; and it would only be one or two people at a time. But it stayed under the rader so every region got infected long before they started shutting things down. Once they were paranoid enough to start working on a vaccine I decided to increase visibility to get more infections (boils and nasty stuff like that). Luckily the first vaccine trial failed so that bought me time to continue infecting everyone without really killing. Then I began with the Insanity symptom and that was good for starting to kill people off and finish off infecting everyone.
> :evil4:

I think it's the amount of people you kill in the smallest amount of time.

@DrNova:

> Every single time I play Madagascar closes borders before I can get em.
> Even with no symptoms at all

i KNOW!!! What is it with those madagascarians!?!?!?