Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The Begining

Mike300444

OK, so  MFOTE didn't work…... it broke Because i put a script for EE in, and i have TE 1.0, so i changed versions... but i Kept the game, i will use it as a reference of what I'm not going to do this time, so, please don't hold that against me, I'm new to this, and I'm really not recruiting for a team, I'm recruiting for a team and someone to help me understand what to do and what it does, I'm using EE 2.7 now and I'm NOT going to mess with the Main, that's probably why i want a staff, so that they can do that instead of me breaking the game, so now I'm going to use the form that they gave, and i Finlay understand most of it now, thank you, and please help

Story: Not one yet, but i plan to get one when my wrighting is done

Info/Summary: This is the first in a game series, it takes place in a small town, a large castle, and in the wilderness, you are from your village ready to fight for your freedom, you run into some people along the way, they might be a thief, a fighter like you, or Evil, and ready to turn their back on you at any moment, they are ready at all times, ready to fight with or against you, and one day, you might be so victorious, that you will want to move on to the next in the series

Time Era: Medieval

Gameplay type: Medieval

Features: Currently, i only have the one that it has bases for you to meet up with other people in your guild and/or Class

Screenshots:

![](http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e127/mike300444/Screenshot_0.jpg)

that's about it,if you have any questions feel free to ask them here, or at the form i gave, i will be making a questions board soon, but until then just put it under General, it should be fine there! now, if you want to work Ingmar, post here or in the form, but if you want to help with the website, ask in the form, thank you!

You misspelled Medieval both times when you typed that. You might want to fix that.
Add more to your features.
Add some screenshots.

That's not a screenshot. Technically it is, but using common sense, it's just grass with 2 sprites and an item sprite on it. Make an actual map before posting in W.I.P, please.

Talk to all anyone on eclipse. 90% of them will say that's not a good screenshot. The other 10% are noobs and will say it is. Get a better screenshot up, check out the mapping tutorials.

And lol, there goes my hallucinations. I meant make an actual map before posting in **recruiting center**, please.

I would remove the screenshot before more people spam this topic with immature comments… ;D
Also, 'begining' is spelled beginning. Your topic title is spelled wrong and you may want to change it so that more people don't catch this and discriminate against you because you can't spell your game's name. Hope this helps...