Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Holy Shit! This robot has a (living) brain!

Homicidal Monkey

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Bone/Prinny:

> so renzo's emo again?

nah, im just saying i wouldnt want immortality, would get really boring at somepoint
tho i suppose i could just commit suicide when i got bored of life if i were immortal, but i have this thing against suicide so im not really sure what i would do :P

@renzo:

> nah, im just saying i wouldnt want immortality, would get really boring at somepoint

I don't know, seeing generations go on and on, civilizations rise, fall, rise again, colonize space, etc…. That would be pretty cool in my opinion....

Once they move on the whole "rat brain" and we get an actual rat living in the robot, and then maybe a human???
Actually, chances are the robot wouldn't "take over mankind" because wouldn't still have the mind of a man? Then again, I saw a movie, "Robot Apocalypse" on SiFi last year, dealt with something like this (but it sucked)

More food for thought (from someone else' comment on this):
_What if they can do this to a Dead creature, and re-instate some of the personality? Robo-cop anyone? What about soldiers? If they die, and their family get's the insurance, and the state 'Re-instates' said solider, do they still give it money? Does the money go to the family? Or did the gov just buy the corpse? Hmm.._

@‪‫‬‭‮‪‫‬‭Admiral:

> I don't know, seeing generations go on and on, civilizations rise, fall, rise again, colonize space, etc…. That would be pretty cool in my opinion....
>
> Once they move on the whole "rat brain" and we get an actual rat living in the robot, and then maybe a human???
> Actually, chances are the robot wouldn't "take over mankind" because wouldn't still have the mind of a man? Then again, I saw a movie, "Robot Apocalypse" on SiFi last year, dealt with something like this (but it sucked)
>
> More food for thought (from someone else' comment on this):
> _What if they can do this to a Dead creature, and re-instate some of the personality? Robo-cop anyone? What about soldiers? If they die, and their family get's the insurance, and the state 'Re-instates' said solider, do they still give it money? Does the money go to the family? Or did the gov just buy the corpse? Hmm.._

OMFG

_"Also out of the midst thereof came the likeness of four living creatures. And this was their appearance; they had the likeness of man. And every one had four faces and every one had four wings. And their feet were straight feet; and the sole of their feet was like the sole of a calf's foot: and they sparkled like the colour of burnished brass."_ - Ezekiel 1: 5-7

holy shit, the ratbot had 4 sonar detectors if you saw the movie and the brass…

_"As an adamant harder than flint have I made thy forehead: fear them not, neither be dismayed by their looks, though they be a rebellious house"_ - Ezekial 3:9

metalheads? rebellion? Duck!

_" Son of man, thou dwellest in the midst of a rebellious house, which have eyes to see, and see not; they have ears to hear, and hear not: for they are a rebellious house. "_ -Ezekial 12: 2

See and see what cannot be seen? lower ES such as infrared lasers? Hear what is unhearable - Sonar maybe?

Rat brains inside of a robot is nothing to be scared about lol anybodys brain in a robot is nothing to be scared about. Whats to be scared about is when they have their OWN brains if you guys forgot there was this thing where they were talking about how maybe in the year 2012 robots would actually be able to marry people they would be so real.

Of course robots shut down your house alarm without a sound, they put oil on your doors so they dont creak, they hover up the stairs if you have stairs, and bam your dead if you cant get out fast enough.