Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Naruto Ninja RPG Online Menu Screen and Server Select Screen

gizmo1

You dont need a good PC to do good graphics. You could be usng Windows 95 and a free old version of Jasc Paintshop Pro (among a million other FREE paint and graphics programs on the net) XP SP1 is no excuse for not going to any effort. I dont like to, but I agree with Robin.

Try using cutouts, bevels… learn about gradients.... you might be able to pull off something better.

Doesn't support it? If you're using XP, why are you 2 service packs behind everyone else? If you can use Windows XP, then you can run an image editing program.

If your computer is running slowly, it's because it'll probably be infested with malicious programs by now. Backup anything you want to save, format, and re-install a fresh copy of XP with SP3\. Using SP1 is suicide.

You don't need to be a graphics person to realise when something looks bad.

Use your common sense and then go google some techniques.

I'm a complete newbie to photoshop myself, but after a few days I familiarised myself with the tools and managed to make some alright stuff. Just experiment in the program and you'll learn it in no time. I've learned how to use most of what I use with that technique.

@Robin:

> You don't need to be a graphics person to realise when something looks bad.
>
> Use your common sense and then go google some techniques.
>
> I'm a complete newbie to photoshop myself, but after a few days I familiarised myself with the tools and managed to make some alright stuff. Just experiment in the program and you'll learn it in no time. I've learned how to use most of what I use with that technique.

Nah. I once met this guy who rated an ugly, beveled button 10/10.
So yeah, it's all personal preference