Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey Everyone

Braydo25

I haven't been on here for a while, like 4 months without posting. I've been working on my own little rpg lately, its called Everlasting Odyssey,  completely coded from scratch in vb6\. its a text-rpg (No graphics, just text that say whats happening, kind of hard to explain) but the neat thing about it is, I've made a patcher for it that will update the games content whenever more content is added into the game by me, thus making everlasting odyssey an appropriate name for the game. I'll post some screenys later, maybe a demo. =p

im currently working on some midi's…

@Devil:

> I haven't been on here for a while, like 4 months without posting. I've been working on my own little rpg lately, its called Everlasting Odyssey,  completely coded from scratch in vb6\. its a text-rpg (No graphics, just text that say whats happening, kind of hard to explain) but the neat thing about it is, I've made a patcher for it that will update the games content whenever more content is added into the game by me, thus making everlasting odyssey an appropriate name for the game. I'll post some screenys later, maybe a demo. =p
>
> im currently working on some midi's…

In otherwords, its a Mud,MOO,Mush,some sort of MMMMMMM..
And I agree with above, post seems semi advertise'ish