Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Nova you prick

munro

yea I made a topic, wanna know why? because he said he wont read my pm's in reply so I guss this is the only way to get at him

Nova you said

> Duck you moron, if you actually READ my posts, you would have seen I never Ducking insulted Canada, so get your facts straight efore you open your dumbass mouth.
>
> Thats all I have to say in responce to your last comment.
> I wont be reading any PM's you sent in reply, because I know they will be full of more arrogant and un-informed bullshit

and I said back

> no, all i have to say is,
>
> im canadian and if your comment insulted me its an insult. even if its a joke i still was insulted. so shut your Ducking mouth you prick.

because thats logical!

If I'm canadian and you are not me, I was insulted by your comment and you were insulted by mine. so shut your mouth you idiot. I never insulted you but you took offence. learn to see things from another persons shoes.

if a mod is reading this dont say "take it to pm's" because as i said he wont read them.

and this is a justified topic, not a flame topic
EDIT: and I'm not even anti-american you ass, I never even said I hate america you hust suddenly started calling us anti-american for no reason. you are the most steriotypical american I have ever seen
worse then G.W.B.

@Tylian:

> DROP IT, BOTH OF YOU.
>
> Canada rules.
> The USA rules.
>
> I posted that topic as a joke.
> DROP IT.

its not about that. its about he called me anti-american, and I never said anything against america
also he made a comment and i took offence he wont admit to that being an insult so i commented back and now hes saying I hate america? what a hypocrite

@Tylian:

> This is never going to end.
> ![](http://www.terminally-incoherent.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/facepalm.jpg)
>
> Not meant as a insult, just saying this is blown WAY out of proportion.

I know, its just he called us anti-american for comment, when he made a comment almost the same.

and then sends a pm and runs away so I cant say anything back. if you read the topic No one even said anything arrogant, exept for him.

@Bone: Hawaii is in america I think….think