Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

What do you do when you're having a bad day?

JadeCurt1ss

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL typically i am

but protip: Girls generally dont like being compared to ironing boards!

ive been picked on a lot over that and that is probably one of the only things im pretty sensitive on.

Thanks for the other compliment tho ^_^

Hah, you're making me out to be such a misogynist dinosaur. I never tease to harm the person whatsoever. Why are you taking it all so seriously anyways? Nothing in life is that serious: have a laugh or two, and move on. I can understand where you'd all think I'm some no-good creep, but who hasn't done a bit of ball-busting between acquaintances. Maybe it was a tad harsh in this context, but its not like I called her ugly. You really only tease the people who you are interested in. Why choose someone at random and pick on something? That makes about as much sense as the upcoming election. Guys tease women because they find them a: attractive, b: interesting, or c: friendly, d: all of the above. It proves you can have a good time and aren't afraid of what others think of you. Think about it, rather than get defensive, you could just redirect the tease back, and say something equally playful or joking.

Just to rant. I hate being the one guy who gets bashed at for minor things.

Jade… i understand that you are teasing, and in your own way flirting i guess. but really I dont know any girl that would be cutsy about being called an ironing board. Im all for flirting... hell look at how ive been flirting with nova, godlord, renzo... And a lot of that flirting is very questionable in taste.

Im not a stuck up prude, but those comments are unwelcoming... it would be like me saying "oh my, how cute you have a pretzal stick in your pants."
Especially after I told you there was a giant shit storm over this last time, and not really even knowing you that well. At least with the others I have built up a friendship to get into uncharted flirting.

that is why my pic was removed, and that is one of the reasons why people are defending me. I would LOVE to see you walk up to a girl IRL and say that to her. I will guarentee that not a single one will blush and go tee hee... you will most likely get slapped or called a jerk.

Like I said Im not mad at you... ive already vented over this once. I dont really care anymore. Im just saing this to let you know that some "flirting" is not good flirting.

I got mentioned, hooray. Anyway, I agree with Gwen, for several reasons.

I think if I would call some girl at my school an ironing board, I could not even post here for a few months, because I would perhaps get my fingers broken or something and even if the girl has almost no breasts, she has perhaps something else which some other girl doesn't have, maybe not physically but mentally perhaps or perhaps she has some better characteristics, who knows.

Regards,
  Asagndarg.

@Asagndarg:

> even if the girl has almost no breasts, she has perhaps something else which some other girl doesn't have, maybe not physically but mentally perhaps or perhaps she has some better characteristics, who knows.

lol. its not like oh you dont have boobs you get a super personality!
boobs are just another physical characterisation

its not like a compensation for having no brains or something