Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hosting

jcsnider

Several people have asked for this, and I maybe able to help, I have a dell poweredge server running windows 2000 connected to high speed internet, it has 24/7 uptime other than during storms in which our power could go down, in minor cases where the power just flickers, the server will stay offline, I do have school, this week I am off becuz of fall break, but if the server is to encounter and error I wil try to take a not of the error and tell you, the owner, other than that when I am to get home from school, I will restart any servers that have gone down.

I will only host servers of games in which I see have potential of being a good game.
If you wish to sign up, please tell me
Your Name/Username
Game Name
About your game (alot of details or a link to a post about it)
Your Staff
Extras

Thanks

The Oracle
darkRedemption
http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/smf/index.php/topic,31865.0.html
Currently we have: JadeCurt1ss, me, Fatality, and Alex Lenton.
All the extras are included in the link.

thanks, oracle. If you have AIM add me:
```
themasteroracle
```and JadeCurt1sss
```
i was a dr today
```

Today sometime Someone attempted and got into my server, I am sorry but for a day or two I am going to keep the server off and find out what happend and make sure it dosn't happen again. I am going to suspend hosting until I have this situation fixed, If you would like your server backup please post here and I will get it to you, if you were currently editing your server or anything I apologize for the inconvience.

Thanks

Yes the server has been up for 2 days for you Billylemmon, and at the time nothing else was working so I didnt want to go ahead and host other games, now, I have already accepted to host darkredemption which I am ready to host, and I talked to another guy and might host his game, until I hear more word about his game, I am no longer accepting hosting request. Thanks :)

It is fine, I plan to host your game (if I ever get it) and billylemmon I am goin to host for 4 more days… the other one I dont know for sure and I may not be overly impressed with billylemmons i dont know, what i do know is he has been putting alot of time into it so I will give him credit for that :D