Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I hate the USA!

zombie0hour

We do have good places to get food here in the US. If you want to base your opinion on that and that alone then it's fine; however, why base your entire opinion of another country on bias and vague assumptions. I love england because you guys have castles and pretty areas like Yorkshire. Australia has the great barrier reef and Kangaroos. Poland is in history forever man, Literally forever. We all have good points, but jeez no country is best. I say Antarctica ftw.

@Seba:

> Come to Canada, We have Polar Bears :P  Jokes..  I hate it when people Stereotype entire countries.  Yes I live in Canada, Yes in fact we do have indoor plumbing and we don't live in Igloos, but we may happen to ride our Polar bears to school (Every once in a while) :P

I told my Cali cousins that we lived in Igloos during the winter sometimes, and they believed me
and they didnt know what a toque was…

@Japez:

> Quoted Twice for the honest truth. Australia pwns. No offence, but america's "big issues" such as rascism and so forth dont even matter here, we all get along. Pretty good for a country built upon convicts.

You had to start it with the disrespecting other countrys? i knew someone would leap over the table.

and Australia does not have a presence in space because your short sighted governments don’t seem to think thats important. Most likely in the same way that they don’t think basic science or a skilled workforce or even people who can think is important. My theory is this, if you’re really Ducking stupid then it’s difficult to understand the benefits of being smart and doing clever things. If you haven’t any first hand experience of doing clever things, you’re too busy dealing with the here and now to think about long term planning or difficult issues. Like long range research. It’s just so much simpler to go with bread and circus politics and keeping the masses happy. And that’s what Australia had for as long as anyone can remember.

America built the grounds of fundamentals. not convicts. you just watch to many movies or listen to to much bbc to get your head from your ass. i could go on for days about all the amazing things america has done for the world, and i can also name a thousand things they have done to benefit you.

i'll give you a short example:

Thomas Edison?

Born to Sam and Nancy on February 11, 1847, in Milan, Ohio.

What was his so importance?

Lets just say with out his american grounded invention of a light bulb, you wouldnt even be reading this post.

im also sure that 90% of your history books are filled with stuff from America, or Europe.

Next time you try to sterotypicalize a country, start naming atleast 2 things your country has done.

@Sean¹:

> You had to start it with the disrespecting other countrys? i knew someone would leap over the table.
>
> and Australia does not have a presence in space because your short sighted governments don’t seem to think thats important. Most likely in the same way that they don’t think basic science or a skilled workforce or even people who can think is important. My theory is this, if you’re really Ducking stupid then it’s difficult to understand the benefits of being smart and doing clever things. If you haven’t any first hand experience of doing clever things, you’re too busy dealing with the here and now to think about long term planning or difficult issues. Like long range research. It’s just so much simpler to go with bread and circus politics and keeping the masses happy. And that’s what Australia had for as long as anyone can remember.
>
> America built the grounds of fundamentals. not convicts. you just watch to many movies or listen to to much bbc to get your head from your ass. i could go on for days about all the amazing things america has done for the world, and i can also name a thousand things they have done to benefit you.
>
> i'll give you a short example:
>
> Thomas Edison?
>
> Born to Sam and Nancy on February 11, 1847, in Milan, Ohio.
>
> What was his so importance?
>
> Lets just say with out his american grounded invention of a light bulb, you wouldnt even be reading this post.
>
> im also sure that 90% of your history books are filled with stuff from America, or Europe.
>
> Next time you try to sterotypicalize a country, start naming atleast 2 things your country has done.

Wow. Please don't say something you don't know of.

> The story of the lightbulb really starts almost seventy years earlier. In 1806 Humphrey Davy, an Englishman, demonstrated a powerful electric lamp to the Royal Society. Davy's lamp produced its illumination by creating a blinding electric spark between two charcoal rods.

Australia was founded by the English. Pwnt.

@Billylemmon:

> I live in the UK and even I know that the following is true:
>
> USA < UK < Australia.
>
> (although, the USA does have better weather than the UK in some parts and the places I've been to, the people are generally friendlier. Also, America has IHOP. Oh Duck it, UK < USA)

did you just say america has ihop?

i find this hilarious, every single, i repeat. every SINGLE fastfood resturant in the uk, the small country it is, was originally made in america. thats including agriculture, most beverages, all your cereal, it was all invented in america and re-produced in other countrys.

@Sean¹:

> did you just say america has ihop?
>
> i find this hilarious, every single, i repeat. every SINGLE fastfood resturant in the uk, the small country it is, was originally made in america. thats including agriculture, most beverages, all your cereal, it was all invented in america and re-produced in other countrys.

Your country is poisoning the world.

i said it was invented by an American, and thats not just one of all of the countless more things that are helping you breve right now.

i find your stupidity humorous and your ignorance bliss. i can go all day about this, if you really want to, im up for it kid.

i also like how i write a good ferm, 4 paragraphs in very well written format and very well grammer and the only thing you can reply is saying i dont know of what i do, and what is fact. Thats very usual for intellegence intellectually challenged Saddlebacks like you.

[quote author=Sean¹ link=topic=33254.msg305577#msg305577 date=1225615122
Australia does not have a presence in space because your short sighted governments don’t seem to think thats important.

Aus had one of the best space programs for a long while with some of the best facilities in the world helped by the stable environment. THe entire program was only disassembled during our lifetimes.

> Most likely in the same way that they don’t think basic science or a skilled workforce or even people who can think is important.

Actually, Australia is a massive educator. Our workforce hires skilled employees from around the world as a result of our resources boom and the extra leverage this has given us.

> My theory is this, if you’re really Ducking stupid then it’s difficult to understand the benefits of being smart and doing clever things. If you haven’t any first hand experience of doing clever things, you’re too busy dealing with the here and now to think about long term planning or difficult issues. Like long range research. It’s just so much simpler to go with bread and circus politics and keeping the masses happy. And that’s what Australia had for as long as anyone can remember.

Well this is my theory, you dont know a damned thing about Australia, or its policies.

> America built the grounds of fundamentals. not convicts. you just watch to many movies or listen to to much bbc to get your head from your ass. i could go on for days about all the amazing things america has done for the world, and i can also name a thousand things they have done to benefit you.

Lol. Head from our ass? you should really go and look around a bit and you'll realise that the media in Australia is far more informed than the American equivalents, with a much less biased viewpoint

> Next time you try to sterotypicalize a country, start naming atleast 2 things your country has done.

1) Our economy doesn't lose money like America's, it makes it (weird concept i know)
2) We invented pavlova.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pavlova_(food)
![](http://www.littleshamrocks.com/image-files/pavlova.jpg)

@Japez:

> Your country is poisoning the world.

another stupid short reply to something you know nothing about, you need to honestly sniff more of your pixy sticks up your ass because this conversation had died when i conducted my reply about how your insults are insulting and of no truth, your about the same as a man who walks the streets with no pants, ya he can walk but people laugh. and thats exactly how stupid your short "make no sense" replys sound like.

> 1) Our economy doesn't lose money like America's, it makes it (weird concept i know)
> 2) We invented pavlova.

America and Australia have similar Political systems actually. They are both federated nations and both have an elected House of Representatives and Senate. However, Australia is a constitutional monarchy and the USA is a republic.

i only have one pic of what you guys invented:

![](http://www.myspaceantics.com/images/myspace-graphics/funny-pictures/queen-nose-pick.jpg)

and heres me taken the piss from you :]

Well seeing as you are still of the opinion that we produce nothing of worth.

http://www.whitehat.com.au/Australia/Inventions/InventionsA.html

is a good link for you.

everything from combine harvesters to electric drills, latex gloves, pre paid postage systems, the notepad even refrigeration.

good thing we're so thick eh, nobody would want any of those things.

this wasnt me trying to compare the two, i was speaking about when people try to disrespect america for the countless unaccurate accusations they have when we've done equal good to the world aswell, your a man of intelegent and i dont mock your country, yess i also pulled your chain a bit but this is strickly about not choosing sides, no i dont find america to be the greatest country on earth, and i dont believe such thing, i believe we are all equally involved in keeping our exisitance as neccary to our generation and the next, and i respect all members of eclipse and there countrys, and only question those who try to win there country over others for its ignorant.

@Lord:

> baron pwned u sean but australia also exports tuns a food to asia and us and stuff SO STOP COMPLAINING OR U WONT GET YOUR NEXT SHIPMENT

tipsa im not waiting for any shipment from australia, we make our own products here aswell, you need to open a world atlas sometimes, this is not a win loose situation, nor is it a arguement of which country is better, if you think such a thing then you oviously dont know what me and baron are discussing.

I am seriously getting so sick of your shit. Your flame baiting. I don't bother writing 4 paragraphs, because your not worth my time. You obviously think that the more you write, the better it is? You Fail. I keep my replies good, simple and straight to the point. I don't stretch my answers till they make no sense at all and lose my point unlike you.

@Sean¹:

> i only have one pic of what you guys invented:
>
> ![](http://www.myspaceantics.com/images/myspace-graphics/funny-pictures/queen-nose-pick.jpg)
>
> and heres me taken the piss from you :]

Please, Do us all a favour. Don't post worthless crap that no-one cares about.

Sean, I respect your opinions, but there is absolutely no need to flame, flamebait, double post and curse repetitively. If you want to debate, feel free, but keep it relevant, and don't flame.

@Sean¹:

> i only have one pic of what you guys invented:
>
> ![](http://www.myspaceantics.com/images/myspace-graphics/funny-pictures/queen-nose-pick.jpg)
> and heres me taken the piss from you :]

Irrelevant, false, and was targeted to offend Australians, including Baron and Japez.

@Sean¹:

> you need to honestly sniff more of your pixy sticks up your ass … your about the same as a man who walks the streets with no pants, ya he can walk but people laugh. and thats exactly how stupid your short "make no sense" replys sound like.

Unnecessary flaming.

@Sean¹:

> i find your stupidity humorous and your ignorance bliss. i can go all day about this, if you really want to, im up for it kid.

Also unnecessary, and flamebaiting.

By the looks, this topic is going to be a repeat of a previous topic yesterday. Cut it out now, before it gets too far.