Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

World of Hyrule - GUI and Map Mockup

Dark Crusade

Here's a treat from K&J Productions for Halloween, a preview of our upcoming game, World of Hyrule. Keep in mind, the GUI is a work in progress, and the map is a mockup.

Enjoy-

![](http://image.wetpaint.com/image/3/5RkrGAUtjgliMGj1qKkeug465688)

Feedback welcome, thanks!

Copyright- All graphics displayed is hereby property of K&J Productions- Kreator, Japez and Robin. If you edit/use/claim our work as your own, we will resort to legal obligations. Our project is not affiliated with Nintendo, and we have not violated any copyrighted material or used any registered trademarks.

@Wing:

> its awesome, how long have you been working on it?
>
> i think the gui would look better with a border, like those thick cool ones.

Ah, a few months now. And, the GUI does have a small border but it seems to blend in with the forum theme. But, of cause- in game it would be further bordered by your operating systems window.

@Anna:

> I don't really like the sprites. I mean they look great, but they don't look like they are set up for the tileset. Maybe because the tiles look like LttP, there is an expectation that the sprites should have a similar style too; being the shorter, fatter, dumpy looking characters.

Yeah, I'm considering making a few edits. Best to do it now before we get too far in development. xD

Thanks Richy420Rich, glad you've taken interest. We were hoping for an alpha before Christmas, but in my opinion I don't think we'll be able to work by that deadline. Especially with personal issues, such as myself- finishing year 12 at school, moving out to go to college/tafe, etc. Might take a while to settle and so forth.