Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

This sucks…

mrmiguu

My Ex-Girlfriend (who I still have feelings for) went to home-coming with some other guy without telling me. He gets good grades in school and he's ASIAN!! omfg. I know her parents will approve, it sucks because I didn't want it to end like this.

[EPIC FAIL]
[http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y23/Alexanderthegreat91/ex_harrison.png](http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y23/Alexanderthegreat91/ex_harrison.png)

Tell me if I'm screwed or not… =(

> My Ex-Blowup Doll

lol.

I don't know how to move on, I don't have any other girls to get involved with either. So I'm stuck at school, possibly watching her with him. It kills me inside, I don't show it though… any tips for getting over crap like this? or possibly winning her back?

@SoiWilliamSoi:

> don't dwell on ex's dude. you are in highschool, relationships should be least of your worries, and her not telling you, you seem kind of stalker like. no offense, but im pretty sure theres a lot of prettier girls than her out there. just chill out.

Her friends told me, it was because it was last minute-notice type of thing. She had told me about 3 weeks prior to the dance that she was doing something else. Her friends was trying to explain to me that it was hard for her to go with me (yea I asked her 3 weeks before the dance) I guess it was just all inconvenience.

I agree with Kender to an extent, you're in high school… You have a lot of time  :P But on the other hand honestly if she were to do something like this why would you want her back...? People tend to, and I quote "repeat mistakes". If this fails just remember "Time heals all wounds".

Omg, I know how you feel. That's a horrid feeling, I suggest you try and forget by doing something extremely tedious, or something extremely fun/exciting. Scary Movie, kill someone, Grinding on WoW, Writing math problems. Music helps sometimes too.

@AdrianC:

> Well, I wrote a whole crap and then I realized it would just round up certain people against me, so I erassed it even tho I was right :)
>
> Anyway
>
> So that explains the first question. How bout the second one.

The reason we broke up was because she couldn't trust me, we had a big misunderstanding and she didn't talk to me about it. Once I found out, I tried to save our relationship by apologizing but she couldn't get over it I guess. We broke up and she started avoiding me all summer, when school started, she wanted to talk and she apologized for not talking to me the rest of the summer and that I was a really good friend. Thing is I still like her, I don't think shes ready to get into another relationship atm. (p.s. shes not dating that asian, I don't think shes ready atm and he's not that type [a.k.a. annoying as duck!]) I just don't want to lose her. But I'm going to have to move on anyways so theres no point in whining about something I have no control over.

Well, i dont consider you to be whining. This is pretty important. I hate that feeling too, man.  I still say, go for her and dont give up or just move on. Either way, this isnt a life-affecting decision. It really just is another high school girlfriend.