Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

A few wishes (Some easy, some hard, some probably unable to do)

Godsendmaster

I have just a few wishes, some really easy to do, some tougher, some, tell me if they wont work, because they could be impossible. (1=easy, 2=tough, 3=Impossible, perhaps?)

1.1=When making new tiles, it gets really annoying when you have to save new ones, quit the server, and go back in, unless maybe there is a way I didnt know, but perhaps make a /reloadgfx command?

2.1=Instead of selecting one tile at a time while map making, like the rpg makers, a multi tile selector that can be dragged to select more tiles, (If you know what I mean…)

3.2=Spells working, of course, which everyone pretty much wants. =)

4.3=This could be impossible, Im not very script oriented (Only with C++! Which noone probably cares...) but make it so when people make a house, instead of using tileset 1, make items that turn into furniture that you can purchase for your house, nd place around and attributes such as blocking are already added to it. Also, a guild hall creator, that you can create your own guild hall, if you are the leader.

5.2=And  lastly, a skill creator that allows several different skills that level up, (So certain levels when reached, new skills are aquired.)

This is just my wishlist! Hope this will get at least looked at...

(Sorry, messed up numbering. That is now fixed.)

@Godsendmaster:

> 2.1=Instead of selecting one tile at a time while map making, like the rpg makers, a multi tile selector that can be dragged to select more tiles, (If you know what I mean…)
>
> 3.2=Spells working, of course, which everyone pretty much wants. =)

2.1- Hold shift (or was it ctrl) and drag to select multiple tiles.

3.2- They do work, don't they?

3.2 - I did notice something in the forums about spells not working, but there's already a fix for the majority of the problems ( in source edits) but IMO, none of the spells you can create within the game itself are useful at all. I think spells are a whole lot better scripted. A WHOLE LOT BETTER.

3.3 - I don't really know much about the PoHs and Guild Halls. In my mind I keep thinking that  if you make a new map for every player and for every player that makes a guild you would have to have infinite maps….but idk. can't be too hard to script if you just set your max maps to 50000 or something.

3.4 - You could find something along the lines of this in the source edits...