Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Removed

Lenton

Sorry, but I'm locking this, as the title is misleading, and the actual post doesnt have anything of value in it.

If you decide to make a tutorial, please have it actually teach people how to do something, not waste a post with information that everyone either knows or is said in dozens of other threads.

Oh well, I have heard a lot of questions about what the source is.. ETC (and basic things like this).

Still, I have no idea why you would think about locking this.. Just because it doesn't explain a lot it's still a tutorial, which will help people out who want to start source editing.

@♦:

> Oh well, I have heard a lot of questions about what the source is.. ETC (and basic things like this).
>
> Still, I have no idea why you would think about locking this.. Just because it doesn't explain a lot it's still a tutorial, which will help people out who want to start source editing.

That simply means that they aren't ready yet to program. If you want to find VB6 you would use Google and if you want to know what source code means you would use Wikpedia.

Regards,
  The Nameless One.