Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

TORC Trooper sprite

Kusy

Unfortately you've shown very little pixel-art technique. You should use minimal colors (stick with a pallete). And, the outlines are very rough, the sprite looks terrible on any background other then white. It would unfortunately be unusable in any game.

It looks like some resized image drawn in Photoshop.

Why do you allways assume that Eclipse made game MUST have pixelart graphics? I already used them on difrent background and must say that you are wrong. It wasn't drawn in photoshop - it was drawn in flash because I usualy draw in flash… the fact that it's hand dravn instead of Ducking with pixels means it's a bad sprite?

There are actualy 3 colors in this image - black, red and white. And wasn't resized - it was drawn like that.

@‪‫‬‭‮‪‫Kusy:

> I already used them on difrent background and must say that you are wrong.
> There are actualy 3 colors in this image - black, red and white.
>
> And wasn't resized - it was drawn like that.

No I'm definately not wrong, I'm right. There's at least 100 colors, I zoom in and I see almost every single shade under the sun. It does look horrible on a different background, here let me show you. (attached)

@‪‫‬‭‮‪‫Kusy:

> Why do you allways assume that Eclipse made game MUST have pixelart graphics?

I assumed nothing, do not manipulate my words.

@‪‫‬‭‮‪‫Kusy:

> the fact that it's hand dravn instead of Ducking with pixels means it's a bad sprite?

I already said why I disliked it, so stop being ignorant and coming up with other reasons why you think I hate it.

And chill out, you don't take feedback well at all.

Hmm… you are right Kreator. Still it's weird about that color scale - some sort of effect that I didn't wanted - maybee because of the gif format or something that's not my fault. And well it does look bad if you consider half of his head the background and erase it.
@Kreator:

> And chill out, you don't take feedback well at all.

I'm chilled. I'll look up to that shade thing and maybee come up with a map to show you that it CAN look good on any background… I tested it on random bgs.