Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Dreamhost problems

The Oracle

I've had dreamhost for about 3 days but I haven't gotten anything. I typed in my email adress wrong when i made my account so I never got my ftp or account password. They better change the email attached to that account or they're gonna get one duck of a complaint.
-edit-
i think they sholuld just have an account information changer so just in case the account information is incorrect and you can't log on (like me) then you can change it. I'm working on having them change my email adress to the correct one. They better or i'm not paying the bill.

i did. i have no email. THey said that they would send me a welcome email and an email with my passwords when my account was created. oracleworks.net exists but I have not recieved either emails. Their customer support better be as reliable and good as they claim on their site.

****. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. My one dream… to help eclipse....... ruined! Well, i could advertise for you...

The UNLIMITED EVERYTHING they claim they give is just overselling, it's impossible to give unlimited transfer and disk space, anyway, if you read, i think it says that they can shut down your web as fast as you use 2gb's, "because it would make the others go slow", or something like that, happened to a friend.

Anyway, glad to read that it fixed.

@Sevg:

> The UNLIMITED EVERYTHING they claim they give is just overselling, it's impossible to give unlimited transfer and disk space, anyway, if you read, i think it says that they can shut down your web as fast as you use 2gb's, "because it would make the others go slow", or something like that, happened to a friend.
>
> Anyway, glad to read that it fixed.

I use like 800 gigs of ram a month or something and they never shut me down.

http://blog.dreamhost.com/2006/05/18/the-truth-about-overselling/