Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Mechanical Dog [A video my friend and I made]

mrmiguu

Mechanical Dog is a parody of [Robot Chickenâ„¢], the popular stop motion comedy program on adult swim.

[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xe4oNykhEIw](http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xe4oNykhEIw)

Feel free to comment on it, btw there's a second version on my youtube account.

@Kreator:

> I watched 2 seconds of it, heard some weird noises, and closed it quickly… xD
>
> EDIT- Ok just seen some more, the part where you pretend to orgasm on each others face. That's just Ducked up..

Thats funny dude, you need to get a sense of humor (unless you're hardcore christian or something) It's hard not to find that funny.

@MrMiguuâ„¢:

> Thats funny dude, you need to get a sense of humor (unless you're hardcore christian or something) It's hard not to find that funny.

Sorry but I don't find a couple of 14 year olds pretending to ejaculate in each others faces amusing. Don't question my sense of humor either; just because I don't find your homosexual joke funny doesn't mean I have no sense of human or am hardcore christian.

Just for your information; I'm agnostic, and in my opinion have a very good sense of humor; so do not suggest otherwise.

@Kreator:

> Sorry but I don't find a couple of 14 year olds pretending to ejaculate in each others faces amusing. Don't question my sense of humor either; just because I don't find your homosexual joke funny doesn't mean I have no sense of human or am hardcore christian.
>
> Just for your information; I'm agnostic, and in my opinion have a very good sense of humor; so do not suggest otherwise.

Dude! lighten up. It's all for fun, no need to get butt-hurt over this video, if you didn't like it or find it funny then that's cool man. You're sounding like an authority-figure at the moment, no need for that here sir. It's all for fun…

(p.s. 80% of people who watch this scene thought it was hilarious, the other 20% had reasons not to find it funny) I guess you created the 0.1%, lol

@Epic:

> Mig, you're seriously Ducked up.
>
> BTW, I'd Duck you up at ping-pong XD

1)I pwn a ping pong, i was palying with a folder, I am actually quite the pro, but if you insist. My house, 12:00pm… lol jk.
2)Ducked up in what sense? I'm just askin' Kreator to chill. If he didn't like the video he didn't have to comment on it. In fact if ANYONE does not like the video, please do not leave any comments whatsoever on it. Thank you.

@MrMiguuâ„¢:

> If he didn't like the video he didn't have to comment on it. In fact if ANYONE does not like the video, please do not leave any comments whatsoever on it. Thank you.

Oh, so you can't take critisism or negative feedback? Well that's just sad. Sorry, but not everyone in life is going to agree with you; and you need to accept that.