Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Finals!

zombie0hour

@Zombie0hour:

> No I have been going to class its just I never pay attention and even if I do I do not understand a single thing. I just finished going over chapter one so I can meet and greet people and ask and tell them how you are.

well do you know the present simple? If ya do,
learn the easy verbs first, like parler and habiter, then learn etre, then learn all the other ones who look a lot like parler and habiter, but with extra spelling rules.  If you do not, just remember that indicatif present = simple present

The teacher did make a huge deal about learning the congregation of etre. The first day went well for studying. I also learned a bunch of describers like blond, gros, etc, and how to say they are (describer). My main goal for today is etre, names of family members, and raming down the last bit that I can. The oral exam is about describing family members and I think about classes and times.

@Zombie0hour:

> The teacher did make a huge deal about learning the congregation of etre. The first day went well for studying. I also learned a bunch of describers like blond, gros, etc, and how to say they are (describer). My main goal for today is etre, names of family members, and raming down the last bit that I can. The oral exam is about describing family members and I think about classes and times.

Je suis
Tu es
Il est
Nous sommes
Vous etes (with an accent circonflex on the first e)
Ils sont.

blond
noir
cheveaux (= hair, plural)
grand-mere (with accent grave on first e of mere)
grand-pere (same)
il est midi, il est minuit
papan
maman
frere (accent grave on first e)
soeur
cousin
cousine
Je m'appelle…
Il s'appele....
Nous nous appelons
Vous vous appelez