Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Religon

It seems that religon is of course making its way outside of its boundaries. I want to hear what some of you people have to say about it. Before I get into things lets make this clear that I am not declaring myself as an atheist. Im simply saying that to my knowledge and understanding of religon as a whole, it is logically impossible for a world to unite with it. Religon in my opinion is no good simply because of all the trouble it causes. The more you grow up, the more you see all the things that are ducked up with the world, and our excuse for this is an invisible man, that causes it. liez we cause it. The whole vision of God is logically impossible based on our understanding of the world and how it works. We use God as a Moral safe ground, and a worldly excuse to not take responsibility for our actions as people. This has been specifically targeted to the practices of christianity. These peope cant seem to leave the "non-belivers" out of their little fantasy world. Who the &#^$%@&#*$^$ hell do you think you are to tell us, that our way of life is lost, stupid, and un-done without the faith of a fake figure of humanic principles. This brings me to my next point. "The Bible",…....Well if we take a look at all the Harry Potter books.....Damn they were pretty good. Jk rowling spent 1 night in a pub, and woke up the next morning with ideas of a magical world filled with wizards, and monsters galore. Sold billions of copies within the first 5 months of release. My point is the bible is simply a nicley put document of stories, and ways to live your life. Ways that can make life faithfull and one with eachother. You know "Gods" 10 commandments? Yea it says thow shall love your neighbor, thow shall not kill, ect...ect.. Its sad that you needed a list for these things in order to live your life. You would think it would be human nature to not do these types of things in the first place. I understand and accept that people can belive what they wish, its just that they think that there right and the rest of the world is wrong. Its ok to think that but to act and try to show it......NO! My point for writing this is because I have recently had an angering encounter with a christian person that influenced me to write this. What do you think?

My opinion I think that's just unnecessary and a way for people including yourself to bitch and start arguments on who's views are right/wrong.  Not something I would have done but im not you and that's just my opinion so yeah,

People "female dog" about this all the time, including politicians, and your self at one point in time. Dont single me out. (*So yeah…...)

TLDR and stop spreading religious dogma. Not everyone is a religious extremist like not everyone is an atheist extremist.

> Mayby a sterotype, but its true and you know it is.

I'm not getting into this again, but you're an atheist, so obviously you know people think differently and not everyone should follow the same beliefs. There's nothing saying your way of thinking is the best either. Your ego just makes it appear so.