Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I think im addicted to Oranges

Homicidal Monkey

So orange juice is my favorite juice. I'd drink it with every meal or have oranges in my meal. (Orange chicken FTW!) So I went into my kitchen and noticed that inside the fridge was 3 1 gallon cartons of orange juice. I also own 2 orange trees and have orange flavored cough drops in my pocket. Last week, I didnt have any oranges and I felt sick.

I have a friend that freaken loves oranges just like you. So then im eating some marmalade and hes like marmalade wtf is that and im like its like orange jam. Then hes all like WTF THERES ORANGE JAM. Long story short he loves the stuff.

Did i have to write that? no. Did i ? Hells yes i did.

@Anna: The cake is a lie

God, ORANGE MARMALADE IS THE SHIT
i Ducking love ORANGE MARMALADE
i spread that ORANGE MARMALADE shit all over my toast
Last time I went to Knots, I bought ORANGE MARMALADE
then I ate the ORANGE MARMALADE and it was awesome.
I always stock my fridge with ORANGE MARMALADE ever since I was told that ORANGE MARMALADE was orange jam.

I also keep a bag of orange flavored candies in my pocket. The stuff is just so epic.

One time I was somewhere and they had Orange preserves as a topping for pancakes. OMFG Orange preserves on pancakes + ORANGE MARMALADE on toast + an orange + orange juice IS THE FRIKKIN BEST BREAKFAST EVER!

If you like oranges, go to your local grocery and look for 'cuties'.
They are much like mini oranges, incredible easy to peel, juicy & sweet. You can get an entire sack for 5$ - ish.

I go through those, kiwi's and star fruit & bananas like no ones business when I work out.