Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

On hold

Goku

@anasky:

> Ah, not one big happy map?
> Would make the gameplay better though.
> Also, Dx8 or Dx9?
> VB or not?
> I'm curious, well, we all are! xD

There is no loading times between maps and in snapshot 4 you will clearly see that maps are connected to each other just like in world of warcraft. The game automaticly loads maps as it needs to provide seamless game experience.

Game is also running on 70 Fps.. in basic laptop with 2.0ghz processor.

But i get only 18 fps due i am developing the game on acer aspire one :D….

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Minilinkki:

> yes he did.

I ment on how he made it (something we can build it with xD, its obvious though)

@Cyrus:

> Thats not impossible at all  :cool:. Background loading? Users wont even notice anything..

Maybe you won't notice, but there WILL be a loading time, even if its 0.00001msec

no loading time - that means no one will notice it. You played Morrowind? It's made of tons of small maps but if you have a good pc you can't notice them loading at all. Same here - if the connection is good there is no actual loading time (it's not possible to notice). You are just trying to show how right you are and it's pointless.

Looks like you are worshiped here Cyrus. Game idea is awesome - can't wait to see how it'll look later.

@‪‫‬‭‮‪‫Kusy:

> no loading time - that means no one will notice it. You played Morrowind? It's made of tons of small maps but if you have a good pc you can't notice them loading at all. Same here - if the connection is good there is no actual loading time (it's not possible to notice). You are just trying to show how right you are and it's pointless.
>
> Looks like you are worshiped here Cyrus. Game idea is awesome - can't wait to see how it'll look later.

I know, I just basically wanted to get topic from page 3 to page 1 (without going off-topic)

anasky you should just give up lol, i checked his game today and its very fast speed on loading InGame Interface, looks like it was built in either Visual C# 2008 or VB.net 2008\. i wonder why you guys don't hire cyrus to work on eclipse team :P.

Thanks. But i cant work on the game for now untill i find good isometrix pixel artist( hard to find!). So while i am searching for one i will make platformer expext to see soon :P.

Thanks all and rember it all started of Eclipse <3!