Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Undeniable proof that Santa is real

AdrianC

Gah… If you guys would all understand french I'd write the thing about santa down..
Lost the paper :S
Well, it says he would have to do 108 million houses (~average) since he only goes to see christian kids. He would go to 1147km/s(about that). He would get squished by ~about 14mil of tons by the pressure of going from 0 to 1147km/s in less then a milisec. I hope that hypes you guys down :D

You know, I am one for logic, but Santa did in fact exist. However that was around a thousand or so years ago. However, the story of him brings us the idea of purity and giving, which we all know makes the world a brighter place. So to you that doubt there is no Santa, you may be right, but there is a Santa in our hearts and the heart of the 7 billion people in the world.

- Adulese

Stop. This topic was a bad idea. There is a reason we "believe" santa is real. We do it for the fun of christmas. How fun would it be if your child didn't believe in santa? Christmas would be so boring. I have a little baby sister and there is nothing better than hearing her get excited about santa "comming". So please, the point is, don't make topics like this on eclipse, because you could ruin the whole fun of christmas for the familie's. What if there is a little child here that sees this? Would you want there family to suffer the consiquences of this topic? I know that the topic didn't start like that, but it is leading toward that path, and it is something I personally would not enjoy to see happining.